1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckyl

Dec 7, 2007

1. I sold a Iplehouse Aurora to Luckyl and it was not just a perfect transaction (prompt and cheery payment), but also she immediately transformed Aurora into a new, glorious character; it was like a miracle! I would do business again in a heartbeat! Thank you for sharing the photos, it was such a pleasure!

2. I just bought a DC Merlin from luckyl! She responded super fast and shipped him right away. He arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged, and overall she was super pleasant to buy from! Thank you so much, again!

3. Bought a pair of eyes. Shipping was fast and communicated well

4. Positive feedback:cake:
      I bought a doll from Luckyl and the whole transaction was great and the doll arrived quickly and was exactly as described and very well packaged up!
      Thank you so much Luckyl!

5. I purchased a Thane MNM head from Luckyl, everything was packaged perfectly and arrived quickly! An awesome transaction all around. Thank you! :)

6. I just bought a Maskcat Dania from Luckyl. She was lovely to work with. Prompt, friendly replies and everything was packaged beautifully. Shipped promptly and arrived quickly. The doll and accessories were precisely as she described, everything was perfect. Thanks so much!

7. luckyl bought a ringdoll dracula head from me. great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when he arrived. thank you again for a wonderful transaction!

8. I purchased a Soom head from Luckyl. I could not be happier! Great communication and prompt safe shipping. I love the head.

Thank you so much, Luckyl! :aheartbea

9. I purchased an April story junior boy body in WS from Luckyl on layaway.
      Communications where quick and friendly and the shipping for the body was reasonable and the body arrived well packed and safe.

I would definitely buy from them again,

Thank you!
      :)

10. I sold Linda a a Volks Duke SD17 set and the transaction could not have gone smoother:chibi.... She paid immediately, was patient and responsive with every PM. :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome buyer, wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.
      ~Anthony

11. I bought a Dollstown Elysia head from Linda. Communication was awesome and I really couldn't have wished for a better transaction! She shipped the doll head immediately after I had paid and it arrived here safely wrapped. Awesome seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks!

12. I bought a Soom Nephelin body with human parts from Luckyl and it went great! Everything was well packaged, shipped promptly, and communication was wonderful! Thank you for a great transaction!

13. I bought an MDR Fang head from Luckyl. Perfect transaction in all regards!! Shipping was SUPER fast and the head was packaged very well! Thank you so much! Highly recommend! :D

14. I bought a Doll Chateau torso piece from Luckyl. Communication was prompt, courteous, and clear. Shipping was incredibly fast, and the torso piece arrived well-packed and as described. I would be happy to buy from Luckyl again in the future! :)

15. I bought a pair of Soom nephelin hands from Luckyl. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition because of the careful packaging. Thank you for a great transaction.

16. Luckyl and I just made a trade for some Fukubukuro stuff from Doll Heart. She was lovely. She responded quickly and mailed the package right away. I would be very happy to buy/trade/sell anything with her in the future. Thank you Luckyl.

17. Lucky1 sold a DR Ernst Vampire head to me and the transaction was awesome with fast shipping. She is super nice, Thanks for a awesome transaction!

18. i purchased a head from luckyl! a really nice transaction and she was nice to me even though i have college time problems ^^;;;

19. I bought a Dollheart Fuku Steampunk set from Luckyl. It was very easy and pleasant transaction. The items arrived safe and quick :D

20. I sold an Another Secret head to Luckyl and it was a very nice experience. Fast pay and excellent communication and let me know when it arrived. I would certainly buy from or sell to her again with no hesitation!