1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuckyXIII

Jul 6, 2009

1. LuckyXII Bought an Ai head off me and communication and everything went smoothly. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would gladly sell from her or bought from her in the future.

2. I bought a littlefee arctic fox set off luckyxiii and I couldnt be happier. She shipped fast and packed well. Would definitely buy from again.

3. I bought a Minifee Rix head from LuckyXIII and she was a pleasure to work with. Great transaction!

4. I purchased a Free Choice Soom Chrom body from LuckyXIII. Communication was quick and very polite, and the transaction went off without a hitch. She even threw in free 2-Day shipping! Also, the body was in wonderful condition, well-packed. Thanks!

5. I purchased a mnf body from LuckyXIII and it was a very smooth, flawless transaction with a communicative individual that shipped promptly and did the best to reach an agreement to my overseas troubles. I would buy again without hesitation! Completely recomended. Thank you!!!

6. Sold an Iplehouse outfit to LuckyXIII and it was a perfect transaction all the way, paid promptly and let me know as soon as the outfit arrived safely, thank you very much.

7. I purchased a Nobility Doll Fenris Minime head in tan from LuckyXIII, and may I say what an excellent transaction it was! Prompt, friendly communication, fast shipping (I was even provided with options), and excellent packaging; he arrived safe and sound, exactly when predicted. I could not be more pleased; he is even better in person. I would not hesitate to recommend LuckyXIII for an instant; thank you for an awesome sale!

8. I bought a SOOM head from LuckyXIII, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

9. LuckyXIII bought a tanned Minifee Karsh from me. She was absolutely fantastic to work with and has fantastic communication; she understood that I may have had to delay shipping due to illness and was very polite and understanding. I highly recommend her as a buyer, she is quick to pay, responds to messages quickly and is very understanding.

Thank you again LuckyXIII~

10. I purchased a Dream of Doll event Dream head from LuckyXIII and it was a fantastic transaction. I asked for extra photos and got them very fast. I was given updates and received tracking right on schedule. Great seller! Thank you so much!

11. LuckyXIII bought my RS Pixiu wing and tail parts and the transaction went well! Payment was fast and communication was great! And they let me know when the parts arrived. I couldn't as for a better transaction! Highly recommended. c:

12. LuckyXIII bought my Fairyland LTF DES. She communicates quickly, paid promptly, and was amazingly gracious when the holidays and an illness delayed shipping. Completely great to work with. I would happily do business with her again. :)

13. LuckyXIII purchased a Pukifee halloween face plate. she was wonderful to work with, very fast communication and payment. and let me know as soon as her item arrived. great transaction :D

14. I bought a IOS Jaguar head from LuckyXIII. She was informative to the questions asked, I was pleased with communication. Transaction was smooth and quick, head was packed nicely. Thanks, pleased with my purchase!

15. LuckyXIII purchased a tiny from me. The transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. She paid instantly, and let me know when the bjd arrived. What fun this was!! A+++

16. She sold me a Doll and was very helpful and timely with her responses. Price negotiation was simple and the doll was sent to me as soon as she received payment and I received the doll only 2 days later. thank you sooo much!

17. I bought a chrom firelord head from LuckyXIII and communication was great, delivery was also fast and the overall experience was a pleasure!

18. I bought a limited edition IH JID outfit from LuckyXIII. Communication was great, the item was shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend this seller. ^_^ Thank you!

19. I bought an Iplehouse Isar, with Elemental Guardian option A face up in light brown resin from LuckyXIII. She answered all my messages promptly and politely, and shipped out Isar the next day after payment. She was wonderfully packaged, and Lucky even included an extra shirt on her. 10/10 rating, would do business with again.

20. LuckyXIII recently bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Juri 2014 head from me. Communication was great and payment was super quick and easy. Great, stress free buyer! :)