1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lucyhayashi

Jul 18, 2008

1. Please post your business experience here.
      Thank you!!!

:)

2. Lucy have very smooth transaction with me.

She bought my Spinel's head and also has very fast payment!!
      Highly recommend buyer.

3. Sold Lucy a Pukisha Set, she was great to work with and paid very quickly. Highly recommend! Enjoy your Puki!!!

4. Lucyhayashi participated in my fifth Dollmore group order and all went wonderfully well. She was very patient and understanding throughout the entire order, and I really appreciate that! ;) Communication was great and payments were prompt. I'd definitely do business with her again; highly recommended!!
      :clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders!! :D :clover

5. I was in Lucyhayashi's Dollmore group order, and everything went great. Thank you! ^^

6. I was in lucyhayashi's christmas Dollmore GO and everything went smooth, she shipped efficiently and had great communication. Thank you much!

7. I was in her dollmore group order as well, GREAT communication, everything went very smooothly and quickly! would do business with again in a heartbeat

8. Lucy purchased a Puki Sugar from me, and it was a very lovely transaction. Clear and swift communication, fast payment, and all around just a nice person. Very highly recommended!

9. Very pleasant transaction. Paid when she said she would. :)

10. Was in a split for a SSDF Regen head. Lucy is awesome to do business with, she is friendly, keeps you updated and responds to PMs quickly!! Would definitely recommend!

11. Lucyhayashi participated in my LUTS GO, and she sent in payment fast and PM me right the way when she received the items. Everything went well! Thank you for joining this GO, Lucy^^

12. Lucyhayashi participated in my Dollmore group order and everything went wonderful! Paid quickly and kept great communication. Thanks :D

13. I was in Lucyhayashi's Soom GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you~! :3

14. Lucyhayashi ran a Soom GO that I participated in, and she is super friendly and knows what she's doing! Thanks again! :)

15. Lucyhayashi participated in a group order I ran. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. Highly recommended and welcome back to join in on any order I run :D

16. lucyhayashi commished me to do Yukata and hakama for her doll. She paid immediately and she quickly replies to my email. A very good customer!! :D

:thumbup:thumbup two thumbs up!

17. Bought several shirts (9? I think) in different sizes for my boys. Communication was a pleasure, made sure we were talking about the same shirts, then shipped super fast. The shirts were in excellent condition, I couldn't find one flaw, and very well packed. Not to mention I got some goodies (miniature food stuff) as a gift for my boys! Super great transaction and would not hesitate to buy from again! Thank you.

18. Lucy was wonderful to do business with. I bought an Akando shirt from her, she shipped super-fast, gave me the tracking info and was very quick and friendly with communication. The shirt arrived in a few days and is just what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

19. lucyhayashi sold me her Pukisha fullset. She was very kinda and answered all my questions on her. She shipped lighting quick and worked with me on a layaway.

I am very please and give lucyhayashi two thumbs up

20. I bought a pair of Puki Lucky Punch hands from lucyhayashi. Communication was excellent, and she shipped super-quick. I would certainly buy from her again!