1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Lullaby~

Oct 30, 2008

1. Dear, please leave feedback for me here~~~
      Thank you so much!! >w<

2. Very positive feedback!
      excellent transaction and communication, very fast & very good person! :33

3. I bought a Migidoll head from her. Communication was great. He was just as pictured and even though my post office mangled the box, she packed him so well he arrived safely, great job! Great seller!

4. I purchased a SOOM Spinel head from Lullaby! The transaction went extremely smoothly, and he arrived swiftly and safely with top-notch communication. Thanks again! ^^

5. I have purchase my two Hound from Lullaby and have been a great c they came in perfect condition and we have great chat throughout I can't be happier. Lullaby have been patients and very helpful as well thank you!!
      Here your two boy's first photo in their new home:
      [​IMG]

6. Thank you so much cutemeow!!
      I'm very happy to get to know you~
      You must be the best owner and the boys are so lucky!!!
      Thanks the picture!!*hug*

7. I bought a breakaway '08 ws from Lullaby.
      The head is in perfect condition, with a gorgeous make up and a lot of items. ^^
      Good price, great communication. I love her.

Thanks for all.

8. I bought my Ami from Lullaby, and she was great throughout the transaction. Very quick and friendly communication, fast shipping and the doll herself is in great condition. Would definitely recommend her as a seller - thanks again! :3nodding:

9. I bought a Volks SD16 Kira head from Lullaby. Everything was perfect. The communication was friendly, and she mailed it very fast. And extra safely packaged! Awesome seller!!! Definitely recommend her!

Thank you again!! *___*

10. I bought a Volks Luna from Lullaby. The communication was great and friendly. She mailed it very quickly. Great seller! Thanks!

11. I bought Sa Bermann from Lullaby on layaway. Everything went great and she was very patient! :)
      My boy is finally home and he is perfect!

12. Bought a Dollshe body from lullaby. She was friendly, very fast on mailing and quickly on replying. Body was packed very securely and arrived perfectly.
      Thank you very much!

13. I bought the Bermann Original 77 from lullaby on layaway. She is perfect selle - friedly and courteous. ^^ Very fast shipping after payment. ^^ Excellent packing and the doll in perfect condition. ^^

Thank you very much for the great deal!

14. I bought Elysium Hugo head from lullaby. Everything went smoothly, she was quickly and friendly on replying.
      Definitely recommend her as a good seller!^_^
      Thanks!

15. I bought Mihmi from Lullaby and she was very patient and gracious and even sent her without a box to save me money. She arrived in perfect condition and I just love her so much! Thank you!

16. I purchased a BW Dollshe IM Hound from Lullaby. Due to her exceptional packaging he was in perfect condition, despite arriving with a battered box. She was very patient with me. Thank you so much!

17. I bought the Louis Doberman outfit set from Lullaby. All of the items looked brand new and they were packaged with care. She was great to deal with and I would highly recommend her as a seller.

18. lullaby bought a Volks Luna head from me and I am so happy with the transaction~! Her communication was wonderfully fast and friendly ^-^ She payment was very speedy and lullaby informed me when Luna arrived safe and sound~ A wonderful buyer who I highly recommend. I hope you enjoy Luna very much~ Thank you so much !!

19. I bought a dollzone baby dragon from Lullaby.
      It was a perfect transaction! Very nice seller, very fast to post the package and the doll is in very good condition!
      thank you!

20. Lullaby offered me their greyskin Delphine at the Fullset.
      I am most grateful for it, she has left me her beautiful girl.:aheartbea lullaby has responded to my WTB thread and offered me her Delphine. She is very friendly and open. It also accepted my Layaway and informed me.:)
      In general, I can heartily recommend it.
      And at this point I am grateful also to thank her. * cuddle *:whee: