1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lully.lullers

Nov 10, 2020

1. Starting a feedback thread for me. :3nodding:

2. I sold a PukiFee faceplate to lully.lullers. Communication was smooth and payment was prompt. An excellent transaction. Thanks so much.

3. @lully.lullers purchased a SP Pukifee Zio FP from me; she paid promptly and let me know when the FP arrived. Would do business with again for sure! Thank you!

4. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Celine head from lully.lullers
      The packaging was secure and the head was well-protected. She shipped the head right away and we kept in great contact during USPS shipping delays. Wonderful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to work with lully.lullers on a sale or trade in the future. Thank you!

5. I got from this darling a Doll Chateau MSD jointed hands in white skin ^^ very happy with the buy packing and shipment also very polite communication ^^ Thank you so much and Happy Holidays !!!

6. A great person to deal with! Very kind and understanding. Hope your new little fae will bring you great joy!!!

7. Lully.lullers purchased a Littlefee Cygne from me. She paid quickly and had great communication.

8. Lully.lullers bought a pukifee Ena SP faceplate from me and was wonderful! Super polite, paid right away, and an overall joy to sell to! I would definitely sell to again and recommend this buyer!

9. POSITIVE

I sold lully.lullers my partial Fairyland Eva outfit.
      She paid quickly and let me know that the item arrived safely :)
      I would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much :aheartbea

10. I purchased a Feeple60 Cygne from @lully.lullers and I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! :D

She was super sweet and communication was excellent. She respond to messages promptly and shipped out the doll quickly. Everything arrived well packaged and just as pictured. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction and I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

11. Bought a pair Fairyland dina antlers from this lovely person. She was very sweet and very kind! She accepted my offer for the antlers and shipped it out immediately! I love them so much and I’m very happy she was very considerate to me. Will 100% buy from her again ♥️

12. I purchased a Doll Chateau Gail from @lully.lullers .
      Great communication, friendly and nice!
      Definitely recommend ♥♥

13. I purchased a Pukifee body from lully.lullers. Excellent transaction, great communication and fast shipping. A+ Thanks!

14. :thumbup lully.lullers purchased an anhais studio mermaid from me. I highly recommend. Perfect buyer. :)

15. Sold a Dina head to lully.lullers, they were wonderful to work with, great communication, and they let me know when the doll arrived! I would love to work with them again!

16. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee A-line girl body from lully.lullers
      Shipped so fast and the body arrived in perfect condition. A++ communication and overall, a wonderful transaction. Would definitely buy from again :clover

17. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Was waiting to get confirmation of shipping price for her Minifee Ingrid head and then was informed that she sold it to someone else even though I contacted her first. 1/10. Do not recommend.

#17 Daiyanissa, Feb 26, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    18. I had multiple people ask for the minifee head at the same time. The person I sold to responded to me within 15 min when I asked for the zip code. Daiyanissa did not respond for 5 hours when I asked for their postal code. I don't see how this reflects badly on me. I did not confirm it was on hold for anyone. Only that it was available at the momoent they were asking.

19. Some people work in places where they cannot access their phone during work hours unless they are on break. You didn't even respond after I gave you postal code for 5 hours. No communication was given other then, sorry I sold it.

Unless you live at your computer and are ready to respond within 15 minutes do not attempt to buy from this seller.

20. I also work in a "no phone" workplace. When I contact people for sales posts I warn them ahead of time that I can not answer until my break at around 1pm my time. Others have also done so for me in the past.

Daiyanissa did not. They essentially disappeared for 5 hrs leading me to believe they were no longer interested. When I asked about zip codes for the other buyer she responded quickly by comparison. I also have my own life going on. Daiyanissa finally responded while I was at my doctor's appt. Once I was home, (which I do admit had been 3 hrs later) I could check my email and see her reply to my asking for her zip. That is when I informed her someone else had responded quicker and the minifee head had been sold.

Next time I will make sure to inform the other interested dms that the item as been sold at the time of sale. Even if they appear unresponsive/no longer interested. That is the only thing I feel at fault for. Otherwise I do not feel I deserve such negative feedback.

Timestamps are at my time zone (Washington time)
      - Initial contact was at 8:51am.

- I asked for the zip + plus provided a rough estimate based on past experience at 8:57am. I did not confirm sale or confirm item on hold.

- They did not provide the zip until 2:04pm

- I informed them of the item being sold at 5:25pm.

- Negative feedback was left at 6:40pm.