Feedback for lully.lullers

Nov 10, 2020

1. Starting a feedback thread for me. :3nodding:

2. I sold a PukiFee faceplate to lully.lullers. Communication was smooth and payment was prompt. An excellent transaction. Thanks so much.

3. @lully.lullers purchased a SP Pukifee Zio FP from me; she paid promptly and let me know when the FP arrived. Would do business with again for sure! Thank you!

4. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Celine head from lully.lullers
      The packaging was secure and the head was well-protected. She shipped the head right away and we kept in great contact during USPS shipping delays. Wonderful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to work with lully.lullers on a sale or trade in the future. Thank you!

5. I got from this darling a Doll Chateau MSD jointed hands in white skin ^^ very happy with the buy packing and shipment also very polite communication ^^ Thank you so much and Happy Holidays !!!

6. A great person to deal with! Very kind and understanding. Hope your new little fae will bring you great joy!!!

7. Lully.lullers purchased a Littlefee Cygne from me. She paid quickly and had great communication.

8. Lully.lullers bought a pukifee Ena SP faceplate from me and was wonderful! Super polite, paid right away, and an overall joy to sell to! I would definitely sell to again and recommend this buyer!

9. POSITIVE

I sold lully.lullers my partial Fairyland Eva outfit.
      She paid quickly and let me know that the item arrived safely :)
      I would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much :aheartbea

10. I purchased a Feeple60 Cygne from @lully.lullers and I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! :D

She was super sweet and communication was excellent. She respond to messages promptly and shipped out the doll quickly. Everything arrived well packaged and just as pictured. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction and I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

11. Bought a pair Fairyland dina antlers from this lovely person. She was very sweet and very kind! She accepted my offer for the antlers and shipped it out immediately! I love them so much and I’m very happy she was very considerate to me. Will 100% buy from her again ♥️

12. I purchased a Doll Chateau Gail from @lully.lullers .
      Great communication, friendly and nice!
      Definitely recommend ♥♥

13. I purchased a Pukifee body from lully.lullers. Excellent transaction, great communication and fast shipping. A+ Thanks!

14. :thumbup lully.lullers purchased an anhais studio mermaid from me. I highly recommend. Perfect buyer. :)