Feedback for lully.lullers

Nov 10, 2020

1. Starting a feedback thread for me. :3nodding:

2. I sold a PukiFee faceplate to lully.lullers. Communication was smooth and payment was prompt. An excellent transaction. Thanks so much.

3. @lully.lullers purchased a SP Pukifee Zio FP from me; she paid promptly and let me know when the FP arrived. Would do business with again for sure! Thank you!

4. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Celine head from lully.lullers
      The packaging was secure and the head was well-protected. She shipped the head right away and we kept in great contact during USPS shipping delays. Wonderful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to work with lully.lullers on a sale or trade in the future. Thank you!

5. I got from this darling a Doll Chateau MSD jointed hands in white skin ^^ very happy with the buy packing and shipment also very polite communication ^^ Thank you so much and Happy Holidays !!!

6. A great person to deal with! Very kind and understanding. Hope your new little fae will bring you great joy!!!

7. Lully.lullers purchased a Littlefee Cygne from me. She paid quickly and had great communication.

8. Lully.lullers bought a pukifee Ena SP faceplate from me and was wonderful! Super polite, paid right away, and an overall joy to sell to! I would definitely sell to again and recommend this buyer!