1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lulu :o)

Aug 31, 2006

1. Just sold a Luts Spiel set to LuLu, fast payment and excellent communication! A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended!! 8D!!

2. bought two tops and some shoes brillient condision and very quick! thank you! :D

3. Lulu bought my Limwha Momo. She paid fast and was great about keeping me informed of his future with her as well as when he arrived. I felt really good about having her adopt him. Hugs, marie K

4. This is my second transaction with Lulu and once again she was a complete pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and always responded to PMs in a timely and friendly fashion. I would definitely sell to her again! :D

5. Lulu purchased a "sad" head from me, and I know she will transform him into a great character! She is a delight and I hope to see her again. Thanks so much!

6. Lulu is a favorite and frequent customer. She never fails to execute the transaction, whether buying or selling, promptly and in a warm, friendly manner. I just love her and her kids are all gorgeous!

7. I had a great and smooth transaction with Lulu.
      Prompt payment and great communication!
      Thanks Lulu :D

8. I bought a Chiwoo head from Lulu last month. Very easy transaction. Highly recommended

Thankies Lu~ :aheartbea

9. Sold my Bobobie MSD to Lulu, Great transaction!! Paid quickly!!! Made an international sale go smoothly & wonderfully!!!

10. Sold to Lulu. Very positive transaction, payment was quick and communication was polite. Would definitely deal with this buyer again! :aheartbea

11. Sold Senior Delf body to Lulu. Very friendly communication and prompt payment. Excellent buyer. Thank you!!

12. I bought a flexi fashion venus from Lulu! She is a very nice person :)
      It was a smooth transaction. She sent me the doll the day after I paid and packed it very well ^^
      Don't hesitate to deal with her, she is a great seller :)
      Thank you lulu ^^

13. I bought DIM Minimee body from Lulu. She was really nice and quick replying to my private messages, and she send the body really quick after the payment. The package came really fast, and she had packaged the body parts excellently well.
      Warm recommendations from here, thank you so much Lulu for nice transaction! C: <3

14. I bought my Obitsu boy from Lulu, and the transaction was incredibly smooth since I was at her house when it happened and spent many hours there playing with him and her other dolls. ;) I get special treatment because she loves me. Lulu rules over all. :aheartbea

15. She bought a head from me, great buyer, thank you

16. Lulu bought a DZ pet fox from me. She was wonderful to work with and paid me very quickly. A excellent buyer!

17. Lulu bought several clothing items from my sale thread. Payment was prompt and I was notified upon the items' arrival. Wonderful buyer!

18. I sold a MNF Shiwoo to Lulu and she was wonderful to deal with. Prompt with payment and communication and an overall amazing customer. Definitely a recommended buyer. :)

19. I bought a MNF Shiwoo head from Lulu - as always, the transaction was quick and painless, she was a pleasure to deal with, and the head was packaged wonderfully. I'd gladly do business with her again :aheartbea

20. Lulu is a fabulous seller and I would highly recommend her. I bought my beautiful tiny girl from Lulu, she arrived in perfect condition and in record time across the world. Lulu was very pleasant and a delight to communicate with. Thanks for everything Lulu.