1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lulu :o)

Aug 31, 2006

1. As my first transaction on DoA I'll always remember selling Lulu a wig - made all the better because the transaction was perfect in every way!

2. Lulu bought a doll from me on a layaway, and paid promptly and ended early without me sending any reminders. it was a perfect transaction.

3. Lulu bought a doll from me, she paid promptly, it was a perfect transaction.

4. I bought a mandarin dress from Lulu, and the transaction was lovely! Communication was great, she let me know when it was on the way, and it arrived safe and sound! A wonderful seller! ^_^

5. Bought eyes from Lulu! Very smooth, pleasant international transaction!

6. Purchased a wig from Lulu and the transaction was great. The wig is gorgeous, in great condition and was carefully packed.

Thankyou Lulu :)

7. I bought a Dollzone body from Lulu-she's a great seller! She was nice enough to hold the body for me a few days, and she shipped quickly once it was paid off.

The body arrived in excellent condition-thank you!

8. I recently bought an AoD body from Lulu. She sent him unstrung and packaged each piece carefully with a ton of bubble wrap. She is very polite, kind, and answers questions quickly and pleasantly. She let me know when she sent out the item also (with out me asking)! Very nice seller, I would do business with again.

9. bought a puki off lulu it was a pleasant transaction and shes and angel to deal with

would buy from again highly recomended <3

10. Bought a MSD white fer from Lulu - she was wonderful to work with, great communication, and fast shipment! Would be a pleasure to deal with in the future!

Thank you so much!

Lara

11. Lulu bought a volks outfit from me, she was great to deal with and let me know when the package arrived! :)

12. I bought a Volks head from Lulu :) transaction was PERFECT.

Not only did she ship the head incredibly fast, package it extremely well, but she was also very honest in giving me a refund when shipping turned out to be not as intended. I really appreciate her friendly manner and would not hesitate to buy from her again in the future.

Thank you so much :)!

13. I bought a shirt from Lulu and she was great. Kept me informed and mailed it to me super-fast. Excellent seller.

14. Bought a Kana wig from Lulu!

[​IMG]

She was super nice, answered all my questions and put the wig on hold till I was able to get some money ^^;;
      She packaged the wig very good for shipping.

Thank you so much! It looks wonderful on my girl.

15. bought some boots from lulu ^_^ VERY fast and super nice! thanks again!

16. Purchased a grab bag of eyes from Lulu. She was great about communicating and the eyes were well-packaged. I'd def. buy from her again! :)

17. Bought some Puki parts from Lulu, I was thrilled with not only the price but the items were so carefully packed. It was a pleasure doing business with Lulu, very easy to work with.

Thanks again Lulu, the items are perfect!

18. Bought eyes from her :D They came in quickly and in great condition! They are so beautiful! She was easy to talk to and communicated very well! Everything went so smoothly! You made my first transaction on this site very easy and I hope to buy from you again!

Thank you!! <3

19. I did a partial swap/part buy with Lulu and she was fab to deal deal. The body I got was very well packed and exactly as described. Great person to deal with - I recommend her to all! Thanks!!!

20. Bought a pair of SD mules from Lulu, and it was a very quick and easy transaction. Thanks again!