1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuLu222

Apr 18, 2008

1. Hi!
      Please leave feedback for me here:) Thank you!

2. lulu222 bought 2 Tibetan wigs from me. Super great to deal with. Friendly communications and prompt payment. Highly recommend Lulu as a buyer.

3. LuLu recently bought a tinybear Moccachino wig from me. She paid promptly and was very sweet all the way around. She also messaged me upon the wig's arrival!

She's an excellent purchaser. :)

4. LuLu222 bought a pair of Zouks eyes from me. it was a smooth, pleasant transaction. highly recommended!

5. LuLu is a fantastic buyer - lightning fast payment and friendly pms!!!

Thank you, L!!!!

6. lulu222 bought a Roono Yumi from me - payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks LuLu for a smooth transaction! :)

7. LuLu us great to work with! Very fast with payment, very communitive and it was really a pleasure to have a transaction with LuLu. Would recommend and would do buisness again! Thanks so much Sweetie!

8. Lulu222 bought some eyes from me- fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)

9. lulu222 was interested in an anthro doll I had for sale,
      but didn't pay or reply to my messages.
      I still don't know what happened,
      lulu222, if you read this, please get back to me.
      I'd really like to know what was going on.

10. Perfect Transaction with Lulu222, she won my auction for Milch
      the communication was always perfect, she kept me informed just when she received the doll
      I just recommand her! Thanks again! ;)

11. I bought a lovely, customized DT Seola from Lulu222 on layaway. She was VERY understanding when I had to change the terms of the layaway due to car expenses, and her emails were always very kind. Communication did falter a bit as I was making my last two payments which made me nervous. Lulu222 did respond after a week of being Paged and on the Bad Transaction list. She explained the lack of communication and delay in shipping, shipped promptly thereafter and covered the ship costs to make amends for the delay. The doll is fabulous and the outfit and wig are wonderful, as described.

12. I had the pleasure of completing a transaction with lulu222. She was wonderful and the transaction was perfect!!! In fact, I look forward to any future transactions we may have. Thank you so much lulu222!!! :)

13. I bought a Seola and a Ganga from Lulu222. I was very happy with the results. She shipped fast, has great communication and was very pleasant to work with. Thank you and I will definitely buy from her again.
      Inti

14. I purchased a DT Ganga head from Lulu22 and she was so lovely to deal with, the head was wrapped very well and came in appropriate time. I am and will deal with lulu222 again. Thank you.

15. Lulu22 bought my Irrealdol Enyo ... looovely transaction, my pleasure to do business with you and hopefully sometimes again! I recommend her as buyer :3 #thank you so much!

16. LuLu22 purchased a pair of 8mm glass eyes from me. Our transaction was very fast and smooth. She was very nice to deal with and let me know when her eyes arrived to her. I would be very happy to recommend her to other sellers! Thanks LuLu! :)

17. I purchased a body from lulu222 and we had major problems with the post! lulu222 was fantastic all the way through until my body arrived, thank you ever so much lulu222. My body was packed extremely well and in excellent condition. Thank you!

18. I purchased a beautiful DT Seola from lulu222. Good communication and packaged very well. Truly a wonderful person to do business with and would purchased from her again!

19. I had a flawless transaction with lulu222. :D

Louisa is a wonderful person to deal with - super friendly, great communication, fast payment, and was also nice enough to let me know the moment her package arrived. :):):)

:fangirl: I highly recommend lulu222 for dolly transactions. :fangirl:

20. I have had several great transactions with lulu222, she is wonderful to deal with.