1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lum Lum

Aug 9, 2010

1. I recently had a trade with LumLum I found her a joy to speak with she shipped promptly, packed beautifully, and is quite the talented faceup artist as well. I Would love to business with her in future!

Thanks again dear let me know when they arrive~

2. I bought a shirt from Lum Lum (which is exactly as advertised) and everything was great-- prompt, clear communication starting on a Saturday and shipping that Monday, exactly when she said she would! A real pleasure to buy from.

3. I bought a pair of gorgeous Dollflower eyes from Lum Lum; She allowed me to pay them off with a short layaway, which I truly appreciate. Communication and postage was super quick and my eyes were packaged very carefully.

Thanks so much for everything, Lum Lum >w<

4. I bought an Angel of Dream tan Wang Zi from Lum Lum. He arrived quickly and in perfect condition, better than described! Thank you!

5. Lum Lum was the first one that joined the LeekeWorld GO I started. As she is the first one, it also meant she had to wait the most till we had enough for free shipping. I'm glad she was patient! Despite her hands were giving her trouble, she still filled out form as requested and paid instantaneously. It was great communicating with her. Feel better soon! Thanks for joining the GO :D !

6. I sold a pair of jeans to Lum Lum.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

7. She bought a pair of eyes from me and it went really well =D
      Great transaction ^^

8. I sold my damaged B&G body to Lum Lum and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was excellent, payment was sent quick, overall a joy to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with Lum Lum again!

9. Lum Lum commissioned another dress/legging set from me to fit the specific measurements of her Souldoll Double girl. She gave me lots of measurements and pictures to work from which helped me out a lot. Awesome to work with, as always! Thanks so much ^_^

10. I did a partial trade with Lum Lum - her assortment of eyes/shoes/wigs + cash for my SD13 boy body. Awesome to work with, very understanding, and a true pleasure to talk to! Thanks so much! :D

11. I bought a top from Lum Lum! I got it extremely fast and it was packaged excellently. I would most certainly do business with Lum Lum again.

12. Purchased two SSDF outfits from Lum Lum. Communication was great, transaction went smoothly, and everything arrived safe and sound! ^_^ Thanks again!

13. I bought a pair of 14mm eyes from Lum Lum and the pair came damaged in the mail. I informed Lum Lum of the damage and she was willing to send out a replacement pair free of charge. Thank you so much!

14. LumLum bought a cute discontinued luts shirt off me, she was excellent to deal with :3

15. I just bought a few pairs of glass eyes from Lum Lum, they all came in great conditions. Great communication, smooth transaction, really enjoy trading with her, and she shipped within a reasonable time period.

16. Lum Lum bought Pixydoll Van head from me. Communication was excellent, payment was sent quick. She was very patient with me when I had a delay in shipment. Highly recommended. Definitely do business again <3

17. I bought Soom Chrome claw hands from LumLum. She's very nice and make very smooth transaction.:whee:
      the hand shipped with very safely package. Thank you so much LumLum~!:XD

18. We purchased an I-Doll body from Lum Lum. It was a very smooth transaction with awesome communication! We would highly recommend Lum Lum! :)

19. Purchased a 2010 Juri head from Lum Lum. She provided me pictures when asked and shipped it out quickly. In addition she was a pleasure to talk to, and it was just a wonderful transaction. :)