1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lum Lum

Aug 9, 2010

1. Flakey Feedback

Lum Lum joined my Iplehouse group order but did not respond to my PMs about payment, nor did she respond to the email I sent through DoA. Her PM box was then full so I could not initiate further communication. Failing to meet the payment deadline, her order was omitted from the GO. She has not contacted me since to clarify the situation.

She was, however, very pleasant in her initial communication, and I would be willing to do business with her again should the opportunity present itself.

2. I purchased two sets of eyes and a wig from Lum Lum. They all arrived in perfect condition, and were packaged really well.

Lum Lum was excellent to deal with. She kept me updated and responded to my PMs in a quick and timely manner. Would not hesitate to buy from her again, and reccomend her to others.

3. Lum Lum purchased my Juri event 2010 M-head from me. Communication and payment were super prompt and it was an overall satisfactory transaction. Thanks so much Lum Lum!

4. I purchased an Angelheim Zion from Lum Lum on a payment plan. She was extremely understanding about a slow payment that was the result of an unforseen force of nature (a tree fell in my yard and I had to have a professional remove it because of a neighbor's fence). Anyway, it was a pleasure to deal with Lum Lum and I would definately deal with her again. In fact, I believe I have made a new friend and future hang-out buddy, as she lives in MA also.

5. Lum Lum bought some accessories from me, paid promptly and despite bad internet problems, let me know when the items arrived.

6. I bought a DF Violet head from Lum , she was a wonderful person to deal with and and the doll head was packaged very well and secure. I would do business with her again anytime.

7. The second time that I have bought some Items from her. The items are in great condition, Lum Lum was excellent to deal with.

Thank you <3

8. Positive Feedback
      I recently purchased a wig and pairof eyes from Lum Lum. Items were shipped fast and packaged well. She was friendly and responding quickly to our icorrespondances.
      Thank you for a smooth transaction.

9. I bought a pair of pink eyes from Lum Lum. They arrived in perfect condition and she was a pleasure to talk with. No problems at all, would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

10. Bought a pair of SDF heels from Lum Lum, and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought an old CH Ai girl body from Lum Lum. The sales thread described the condition of the body accurately and I'm very pleased with it! Communication was generally fast and friendly and I'd happily do business with her again.

12. I purchased an I-Doll Studio Alice head from Lum - the transaction could not have gone any smoother. She kept me informed at every step and she shipped faster than I could have imagined. As it turns out, this is not my first purchase from Lum. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again. All around a good transaction. I would recommend her as a seller. Thanks Lum.

13. I bought a pair of Edenfairy distreesed jeans from Lum Lum. Communication was great, shipping was extremely fast! Thanks so much. :)

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Lum Lum and they were in perfect condition and well packaged.

Thanks for the friendly communication and fast postage.

15. I bought two pairs of eyes from Lum Lum. Good communication, fast shipping, items were just as described and packaged well. :3 Thanks!

16. LumLum bought two pairs of pants from me. She paid super quickly and was responsive and friendly via PM. I would happily engage in future transactions with her. :whitetruffle