1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for luminacera

Mar 2, 2011

1. So.....this is my feedback thread! Leave any comments good or bad about any transactions you make with me. :)

2. luminacera bought some doll clothes from me, fast payment and very pleasant to deal with!

3. I sold some msd armwarmer to luminacera =) very friendly and a prompt payment. glad to have done business with you =)

4. Had a positive transaction with luminacera. She was very prompt with replying to pm's as well as payment, I would happily work with her again :)

5. luminacera bought a necklace from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when the necklace arrived. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

6. Bought a wig from luminacera, it was in great condition and a so nice to talk to.
      Would gladly buy from her again! ^^

7. luminacera bought a fan from me. Great communication and fast payer. Will definitely sell or buy from her in the future.

8. Sold some MSD items to luminacera, an overall very easy and pleasent transaction - I'd happily work with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

9. Sold an Infinitidoll Daffodil to Luminacera. Transaction and communication was great. Would do buisness with again.

10. luminacera Bought a blouse and cuffs from me and the transaction was quick easey and went very smooth
      thank you ^__^

11. She bought some clothing from me. Very prompt in replying PMs and the transaction was very smooth! :D

12. luminacera purchased some MSD items from she. She pays promptly and is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend! Thanks so much. ^^

13. luminacera is a wonderful person to deal with, very kind and polite. She doesn't rush and prefers things done the way she wants them, which is a big advantage for sewing people such as myself :) I highly recommend you, darling !

14. Lumincera commissioned me to paint a doll head for her. Very prompt communication and friendly. I would love to do business again!

15. Luminacera was a participant in my first swap Hearts of Love Valentines Day Swap. She shipped on time, posted the pictures of the gifts she received on the swap gallery in a timely manner, and was quick to respond in PMs. She let me know when there were any problems and was extremely kind. She was an absolute dream to work with and I would recommend her to any future swaps and would welcome her in to mine again. Thank you luminacera! <3