1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunafelis

Sep 11, 2006

1. Hallo! If you've had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here :aheartbea much appreciated.
    2. Lunafelis bought a doll from me recently, and it was a very pleasant and positive transaction. She is a lovely person and I am very happy that my doll went to her. ~~Lin
    3. She purchased a suit from me! She paid very promptly and was always polite in her PMs. Would definately sell to again!
    4. Lunafelis bought a dress from me lovely person paid promptly highly recommend.:)
    5. Lunafelis is great to deal with - prompt and curteous - would have no worries about further transactions.
    6. Lunafelis is a fantastic seller, she sold me her Bee-A for my mum and she took great time and effort preparing her, and I got her really quickly complete with some Japanese crackers! Yum yum. She gave me lots of freebies too! So generous and easy to deal with, I love you Lunafelis! :aheartbea
    7. Great seller, the best, poliet and patient! Would definitely buy from in the future! ^_^
    8. I sold a modded Dollshe Saint to Lunafelis. She was always quick to reply and paid immediately! Great transaction all around. :) We also avoided the hassle of the postal system by meeting up in person to do the 'adoption.'
    9. Lunafelis is very kind, answers all questions, I brought choo from her and she came safely cocooned, with lots of tiny extras. I would definately buy from her again, she is a joy to deal with.
    10. I made the exchange around Lunafelis, very nice person, wonderful communication, the fast shipment, everything wonderfully.
      frankly I recommend:)))
    11. I purchased a sleeping Unoa faceplate from Lunafelis and it arrived quickly and in great condition.Anna is a real sweety to deal with and I most highly recommend her.
      Thankyou Anna :)
    12. I bought a MNF Shushu from her :) She keeps me update and was really nice to deal with it. A really big thank you!
    13. Lunafelis just sold me ANOTHER doll! She is fantastic to deal with, as well as professional and responsible, plus generous :) (Thanks for the wigs!)
    14. Great fun dealing with Lunafelis when I sold her a Unoa torso. She has been friendly, helpful and great to deal with - she even paid for the extra postage when the Post Office messed up!

Thank you! :fangirl:
    15. Sold in-stock Gumdrops Eyes to Anna. Prompt payment and great transaction. ^^
    16. I bought a Hound body from Lunafelis - it had a little yellowing which she had missed, and she was extremely good about it, immediately offering me either a full refund or a partial refund and to pay to have it fixed.

Awesome to deal with! :D