1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunameth

Oct 7, 2006

1. I bought Lunameth's Ttory Elf girl and it was a great transaction, she is fun to talk to and the whole experience was great!! she arrived today yyaayy:D :D !!

2. Wow, I never saw this O_O Thank you Catdancer, I appreciate this so much :D (And I'm sorry I've only just seen it >_< )

3. I had another great transaction with Lunameth for her mohair wig...super fast ship even over a weekend..thanks so much!

4. I bought several items from Lunameth, and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I highly recommend her to any and all! :)

5. Yes she does! She just bought some Soom eyes from me, and was great to deal with! Excellent communication, and fast pay :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

6. I've sold to her and traded with her. She's always friendly to deal and I'd recommend her to anyone! :) Thanks dear!

7. Q. Why is it so much fun to buy BJD clothes from Lunameth?

bzzzzzzzt!! TIME IS UP!!

The answer is:
      She has great taste in BJD clothes!!!!! So she sells cool stuff!!!
      (THAT is a good reason!!!)

~~She is also a honey to chat with, prompt, helpful, and has a
      great sense of humor!! "luvyahhhh lunameth!"

8. I sold a wig to Lunameth. Friendly and quick transaction! Thank you! ^^

9. Reliable, excellent to work with, glad you enjoy him so much, I'll be awaiting pictures ^.^ ~Thanks again! =D

10. Purchased a couple of excellent SD clothing items from Lunameth and the transaction was perfect in every way - package was here in no time! Would love to buy again - highly recommend her!

11. I got a pair of eyes from her. she is sweet and really nice. ^3^ answer PMs quickly

12. I sold a couple of footies to Lunameth.
      A trustworthy soul and a great girl to boot!
      Thanks so much.

13. We had a great transaction with lunameth. Prompt payment and a real pleasure to deal with! Thank You!

14. I sold a few pairs of custom-made slippers to Lunameth. She's such a sweetie and a fabulous customer. She was very prompt with payment and lovely to do business with.

You are welcome back at The Faeries' Bazaar anytime! :)

15. Was recently in a Dollmore G/O that Lunameth organised, and I am very pleased with how it all went! Good communication and fast shipping through and through! Thank you!!

16. I have bought a pair of eyes off Lisa and she's excellent to deal with!! Friendly pm-s and very fast delivery! Thank you, hope to deal with you again in the future!!!

17. Another great transaction with Lunameth. Thanks so much!

18. Had great fun participating in a couple of Lunameth's Dollmore group orders!

Lunameth always keeps in touch and answers all questions. Items arrived promptly and were packaged safely.

Highly recommend !

19. sorry for the late feedback :blush

Lunameth commissioned me for a face-up for her school c she was wonderful to deal with and replied quickly to help speed up the process :aheartbea

such a pleaseure to deal with ^-^
      :sumomo:

20. Ordered a wig via a group order with Lunameth. She was wonderful to deal with and had great communication. Thanks! :)