1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunameth

Oct 7, 2006

1. I bought Lunameth's Ttory Elf girl and it was a great transaction, she is fun to talk to and the whole experience was great!! she arrived today yyaayy:D :D !!

2. Wow, I never saw this O_O Thank you Catdancer, I appreciate this so much :D (And I'm sorry I've only just seen it >_< )

3. I had another great transaction with Lunameth for her mohair wig...super fast ship even over a weekend..thanks so much!

4. I bought several items from Lunameth, and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I highly recommend her to any and all! :)

5. Yes she does! She just bought some Soom eyes from me, and was great to deal with! Excellent communication, and fast pay :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

6. I've sold to her and traded with her. She's always friendly to deal and I'd recommend her to anyone! :) Thanks dear!

7. Q. Why is it so much fun to buy BJD clothes from Lunameth?

bzzzzzzzt!! TIME IS UP!!

The answer is:
      She has great taste in BJD clothes!!!!! So she sells cool stuff!!!
      (THAT is a good reason!!!)

~~She is also a honey to chat with, prompt, helpful, and has a
      great sense of humor!! "luvyahhhh lunameth!"

8. I sold a wig to Lunameth. Friendly and quick transaction! Thank you! ^^

9. Reliable, excellent to work with, glad you enjoy him so much, I'll be awaiting pictures ^.^ ~Thanks again! =D

10. Purchased a couple of excellent SD clothing items from Lunameth and the transaction was perfect in every way - package was here in no time! Would love to buy again - highly recommend her!

11. I got a pair of eyes from her. she is sweet and really nice. ^3^ answer PMs quickly

12. I sold a couple of footies to Lunameth.
      A trustworthy soul and a great girl to boot!
      Thanks so much.

13. We had a great transaction with lunameth. Prompt payment and a real pleasure to deal with! Thank You!

14. I sold a few pairs of custom-made slippers to Lunameth. She's such a sweetie and a fabulous customer. She was very prompt with payment and lovely to do business with.

You are welcome back at The Faeries' Bazaar anytime! :)

15. Was recently in a Dollmore G/O that Lunameth organised, and I am very pleased with how it all went! Good communication and fast shipping through and through! Thank you!!

16. I have bought a pair of eyes off Lisa and she's excellent to deal with!! Friendly pm-s and very fast delivery! Thank you, hope to deal with you again in the future!!!

17. Another great transaction with Lunameth. Thanks so much!

18. Had great fun participating in a couple of Lunameth's Dollmore group orders!

Lunameth always keeps in touch and answers all questions. Items arrived promptly and were packaged safely.

Highly recommend !

19. sorry for the late feedback :blush

Lunameth commissioned me for a face-up for her school c she was wonderful to deal with and replied quickly to help speed up the process :aheartbea

such a pleaseure to deal with ^-^
      :sumomo:

20. Ordered a wig via a group order with Lunameth. She was wonderful to deal with and had great communication. Thanks! :)