1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lunar marsh

Mar 31, 2007

1. Purchased some eyes from lunar marsh, and it was a great transaction all around. The eyes were actually already on hold when I first PMed her, and she was wonderful about following up on my interest when her original trade fell through. Communication was smooth, shipping was fast, and the eyes arrived very securely packed -- definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

2. Lunar Marsh is an excellent buyer. She bought one pair of eyes from me. She replied and paid super quickly. Highly recommended!!!

3. lunar marsh has been very nice and patient... definitely one of the best buyers here, I would recommend anyone to do business with her :) Thank you very much Ruby

4. Lunar Marsh is a very nice seller to deal with. The transaction was great.
      Thank you. :)

5. I bought SDC Kurt from lunar marsh... good packaging, great communication, and a wonderful doll - thanks!

~perley

6. lunar marsh bought a leewhi head from me. :3
      Payment was promptly sent as well.

Thank you so much! ♥

7. Great buyer^^

Hopefully, Nill.sp find a good mother

Nice transaction.I would not hesitate selling to her again.

8. I sold a Leeke Brown to lunar marsh. Communication and payment was quick and smooth! Thank you! ^^

9. Purchased a Pipos Jokey Cheshire from Lunar Marsh and it was a sublime transaction! communication was exceptional, pictures of the product were amazing and shipping was lightning fast - thank you so, so much!!

10. lunar marsh bought a Ryoya from me and she has been very sweet and very prompt, great transaction :D I hope you like him and thanks again.

11. I didn't have a complete transaction with luna marsh, but I feel compelled to post due to her speedy communication. I was going to buy a heliot body from her, and jumped the gun on payment before finding out it was the long-legged version. Upon finding out this was not what I wanted, she refunded me immediately.

She is a real pleasure to deal with. The experience will certainly have me looking to deal with her in the future. Hopefully this is still relevant and can stay as positive feedback.

12. Neutral. I didn't completed the transaction, but even so i'll leave a feedback. I was going to buy her Heliot (head+body) and i did the first payment, but after one week, more or less, she told me she was not going to ship as gift and lower value even i telling i was going to take the responsability. She refund me, but I confess i was so angry that i almost leave a negative feedback.
      As she didn't post this information or told me before, i can't leave a totally positive feedback. Heliot is limited and i'm lucky that there was more for sale. She disappointed my collector heart.

13. Wind_Barot put down a nonrefundable payment of $200 and after I gave her a shipping quote (of which I offered to pay half), she asked that I state the package was a 'gift' and to mark it at a lesser value. I told her I wasn't willing to do that and if she still wanted Heliot, she would have to accept those terms. I even refunded the nonrefundable deposit. Experiences like this will make me very hesitant to deal with international buyers in the future.

14. lunar marsh participated in my GO.
      She did a quick payment and nice communication with. Great buyer.
      Thank you so much!

15. i bought a very unique doll from lunar marsh..... she was very responsive to PM's and shipped immediately, the doll arrived safe and sound.... super fast. a great seller.

16. I purchased a Dark Tan Bobobie Tony from lunar marsh last week, and he is wonderful! He was just as described, packaged very well, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!!:pcake

17. I sold a wig to lunar marsh. She was great to work with--friendly, great with communication and prompt with her payment. I hope to do business with her again sometime.

Thank you so much and enjoy the wig! :)

18. great buyer, thank you so much!

19. An excellent seller.

I just received an SD10 body I bought from lunar marsh and the transaction went smoothly with good communication.

Many thanks

Teddy

20. Bought a body from lunar marsh -- excellent seller, great communication, pleasant, most excellent packer!