1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lunar marsh

Mar 31, 2007

1. I purchased a doll (with outfit, wig, eyes, and carrying case) on layaway from lunar marsh. She is definitely an asset to the DoA Marketplace. Very pleasant, prompt with PM responses, shipped quickly and safely. I would definitely do business with lunar marsh again. Thank you so much!

2. I purchased a koodoll/msdoll Oscar head from lunar marsh and I couldn't ask for a better transaction! :) Very friendly and helpful with my questions, wonderful response to PMs, and fast shipping.The head arrived well packed safe and sound.

Thank you so much!
      ~capella

3. Lunar Marsh and I trade Dollflower eyes. The eyes were perfectly packed, shipping was super quick and communication was great ^w^

~Thanks again!

4. Lunar Marsh is a wonderful buyer, She purchased a b-el faceplate from me. She was promt with communication and payment. A very pleasant person to do business with :).

5. Another awesome transaction with lunar marsh ^.^
      This time I bought from her. She allowed me to do a short layaway. The head was shipped out very quickly, in safe and awesome condition.
      Thanks again!
      ~Sarah

6. I bough a doll head from lunar marsh, she was excelent to deal with :) Highly reccomended!

7. I sold a cynical Yujin head to lunar marsh who was wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment, good communication and patient during the slow-ish shipping.

Thanks again!

8. She bought a faceplate from me. Everything went fine. No problems at all! :pcupcake

9. I bought my Heliot from Ruby, and I must say, he was packaged and sent with the utmost care- her communication was flawless, she was accomodating to my needs for pictures and bought my confidence easily. Beyond that, Ruby's flexibility for a layaway plan allowed me to purchase him on my own budget. :3. She had had trouble with others before doing layaway, but thankfully, she allowed me to do it just the same, with good results! :3

I am thrilled with the work this seller has done and find her trustworthy, dependable, and highly satisfactory- thank you so much for India. *_*. He is such a treasure! (And what happened with the customs was not your fault in the least, so there's no need to apologize, by the way! :love)

Thanks again, Ruby! You're a wonderful person!

-Angele :daisy

10. I bought a doll from Ruby that arrived today. She's a great seller. The doll was packed extremely well. She's in beautiful, like-new condition and she even has all the goodies she originally came with -- Finally, someone who is as crazy and meticulous as I am!!! I expected the doll to be nice, but she's even better than I expected. I'm so pleased with the doll and everything about this transaction. I would buy from Lunar Marsh again anytime.:aheartbea

11. I'm really sorry for the late posting of feedback! I bought a DT elf body from Ruby and as a buyer I couldn't ask for a nicer seller to deal with! Thank you so much for such a great transaction and such a lovely doll body! :aheartbea Nina

12. I bought a Ninodoll Anna head from lunar marsh.
      It was an easy and professional transaction.
      She send pm's very fast & friendly.

The head was packed upper save with lots of care and was send out lightning fast.

Thank you :aheartbea

13. I purchased another doll from lunar marsh. She worked with me on layaway, kept in touch, and shipped promptly and securely. Thanks very much!

14. my 2nd transaction with lunar marsh..... and pleased as before. she ships promptly, and is always in touch..... the hooves arrived safe and sound.... great seller.

15. I sold a Volks SD13 boys outfit to lunar marsh. A friendly, communicative buyer, sent her payment very quickly. I would highly recommend her and would gladly do business again. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

16. I bought a Souldoll Outfit (BES) from lunar marsh. It was a very pleasant, easy experience. Everything went perfectly. :D

17. Lunar marsh participated in an Abadon split I hosted, purchasing the SSDF body. Payment was very quick, communication was great, and I was informed when the body arrived safely. Lunar marsh was also very understanding about a shipping delay on my part. I would highly recommend!

18. I bought an MSdoll head from lunar marsh and the transaction was flawless. She sent him off to me very quickly and he was packed incredibly well :) Definitely recommended~

19. I bought a Luts Abadon body from Ruby. She was very polite, shipped out my body almost immediatly and I recivied it in perfect condition. She also forewarned me about Abadon's detachable hand before I paid. I'm thrilled with the transaction and would totally do buisness again :D

20. Another awesome transaction with lunar marsh.
      I look forward to doing more business with her ^^
      Thanks!
      ~Sarah