1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunar-Raven

Jan 14, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback here, it would be much <span style="padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 14px;">appreciated!&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>Thanks!:) </span>

2. Please leave your feedback here, it would be much appreciated
      Thanks!:)

3. Lunar-Raven bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate and headback from me and she was very easy to work with! Payment was quick and communication was perfect....I would certainly deal with her again!

4. Lunar-Raven was a delight to sell my Littlefee Chiwoo Vampire FacePlate to, she paid promptly, kept in contact and told me as soon as it arrived on her doorstep. I would recommend anyone to deal with her in the future. :)

5. Lunar-Raven bought some MSD clothes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She is very friendly, paid promptly, maintained great communication!! A wonderful and reliable buyer, highly recommended!!

6. I bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 head from Lunar-Raven. She was friendly, communicated promptly and when I received the box the faceplate, head back and teeth part were all packaged very well. I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you again!

7. I bought a DC Kids body from Lunar-Raven, and the transaction went great, great communication and quick shipping! :) Super recommended!

8. I bought a DC Bella to Lunar-Raven. GReat transaction, quick shipping, very good communication !
      I recommend her !

9. I bought a DIM Flowne from Lunar-Raven. She packed the doll very well and shipped SUPER fast. An excellent transaction!!