1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunar-Raven

Jan 14, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback here, it would be much <span style="padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 14px;">appreciated!&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>Thanks!:) </span>

2. Please leave your feedback here, it would be much appreciated
      Thanks!:)

3. Lunar-Raven bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate and headback from me and she was very easy to work with! Payment was quick and communication was perfect....I would certainly deal with her again!

4. Lunar-Raven was a delight to sell my Littlefee Chiwoo Vampire FacePlate to, she paid promptly, kept in contact and told me as soon as it arrived on her doorstep. I would recommend anyone to deal with her in the future. :)

5. Lunar-Raven bought some MSD clothes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She is very friendly, paid promptly, maintained great communication!! A wonderful and reliable buyer, highly recommended!!

6. I bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 head from Lunar-Raven. She was friendly, communicated promptly and when I received the box the faceplate, head back and teeth part were all packaged very well. I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you again!

7. I bought a DC Kids body from Lunar-Raven, and the transaction went great, great communication and quick shipping! :) Super recommended!

8. I bought a DC Bella to Lunar-Raven. GReat transaction, quick shipping, very good communication !
      I recommend her !

9. I bought a DIM Flowne from Lunar-Raven. She packed the doll very well and shipped SUPER fast. An excellent transaction!!