1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lunardeluna

Dec 9, 2010

1. This is a feedback thread for lunardeluna, please post your feedback here if you have bought or sold from/to me. :)

2. Lunardeluna has bought from me a Minoruworld Junior Leila.
      The whole transaction was great, she paid very quickly and the communication was very good!

I recommend her ^-^

3. Bought some MSC from me. Everything went perfectly. Thank you for a great transaction.

P.S. sorry for the late feedback.

4. I recently sold a LittleFee body to lunardeluna and it was a very good transaction. Communications were quick and payment was too. I would be very happy to do business with her again.

5. I recently sold a Littlefee Ante (human) faceplate to lunardeluna and she was a pleasure to do business with. Payment was quick and now she has a complete doll. Thank you so much for a happy transaction.

6. I bought aMW Minoru from lunardeluna and everything was perfect. Communications were prompt and friendly, she packed her carefully and shipped her quickly with lots of nice extras. Thanks so much!