1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunernightfall

May 1, 2008

1. I recently sold Lunernightfall a DZ Megi and she was really fast on payment and replying to PMs. Very nice person to deal with, would do business with again in a :aheartbea! Thank you!

2. I sold Lunernightfall a RS Dian in person. She was on time and paid promptly, and was very quick and helpful when responding to PMs. It was wonderful doing business with her! :)

3. I sold Lunernightfall a pair of Volks HG glass eyes,
      she response and paid quick :)
      I won't say no to deal with her again XD

4. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Lunernightfall. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Lunernightfall bought a Dream of Doll DOT Shall from me, and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Her communication was prompt and friendly, and I received payment very quickly. I highly recommend her as a customer - thank you so much!

6. Lunernightfall bought my Luts TDF Centaur, and it was a great transaction! Very friendly communication, and super fast payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! :)

Thanks!

7. Lunernightfall bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.