1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lunesque! (* ' ' *)

Mar 2, 2007

1. I am so happy with my transaction with Lunesque. I bought an SD13 Cristal body from her when she very kindly did a split with me. She was such a sweetheart and bought Cristal and then several of us split her pieces. Lunesque was great with communication, always letting me know what was going on and when things arrived and were shipped. She is just awesome to work with and I will do so again in the future without hesitation! Thanks again!

2. I just bought a DollGa Noella from Lunesque. This was also my first time of buying anything from DoA marketplace so i still lack a lot of infos about the process here, stuffs like that.

Lune has been very kind and understanding. She replies fast and also guided me with the transaction.

...here is what she looks like now. i named her "Furrsia", BTW...

[​IMG]

Thanks and nice knowing u Lune... hope to see u again-- perhaps in the BJD meets. :)

3. Bought Zoukeimuras through a fcs split from Lunesque. The transaction was flawless. Thank you!

4. I was part of an FCS split arranged by Lunesque!:)
      everything went on superb and I couldn't be happier..thank you!^ ^

5. I dealt with Lunesque for Sato FCS.

I ordered SD (for split) for her :) Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We could have very good communication XD Payment was very fast, too!! Thank you very much for giving me your order ^_____^=.

Lunesque is really a nice buyer and you can deal with her comfortable ;)
      I highly recommended Lunesque!! :thumbup

6. Sale necklace to Lune~
      She is a good buyer, smooth transaction, and fast payment >.<

7. I bought a doll from Lunesque, it was a lovely problem-free experience.
      Lune sent the doll quickly, she was extremely kind and very helpful,
      all questions answered immediately, detailed tracking information sent.
      My doll was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition.
      Buy with confidence from this lovely seller - highly recommended.

8. Brought a lovely SD suit from Lunesque, had a fantastic international transaction, many thanks for being a great seller :)

9. I recently received the boots and hoodie that I purchased from Lunesque,
      They were absolutely perfect, just as advertised and received in very very good time!

She was a lot of help, and very patient with me as I'm a new buyer and I would highly recommend this seller, and will be keeping a look out for products offered in the future! Thanks a lot for a fab sale!

10. I had recently bought an outfit from Lunesque. Everything was perfect. ^_^ Great and fast communication and friendly. Wonderful seller. ^__^

11. I just bought two outfits from Lunesque, and the transaction couldn't have been better in any way! Lunesque was lovely to communicate with, really went out of her way to provide information, and shipped VERY quickly. It was a pleasure to buy from her. :aheartbea

12. I bought two pairs of eyes from Lunesque. They shipped quickly and they look even better in person! Communication was also great throughout. ^_^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

13. Lunesque did the face-up for my School C and she does him in a timely and responsible matter. All her PMs were very polite and she really tries to please her customers (thumbs up!) I love you! She also packs very well to make sure head comes back home unharmed! *hugs*

Thank you very much! :D

14. I commissioned Lune to do my Emma's face-up. She was thorough and polite in every PM, her turnaround time was lightning fast, and her work is breathtaking! Highly recommended, thank you so much! :D

15. I purchased two eyes from her. She was quick to response and superfast to ship. She was very polite and understanding when I had a problem and handled it very professionally. Overall, this was a great transaction.

My boys are loving their eyes:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Again, thank you~! ^_____________^

16. I commissioned a faceup from Lune, she was great with communication, fast, and I love her work! Thanks again! :)

17. I bought a MSD wig from Lune. Her communication was excellent, she was really friendly, and shipped the wig quickly. I'd highly recommend her. Thanks, Lune!

18. I got some awesome eyes from Lunesque a little while ago~ Shipping was really fast, and communication was great!
      Thank you, very much! <3

19. I bought a pair of SD sneakers with Lunesque ^^ They arrived quick and in great condition \o/
      Replyes fast, great comunication ~~

20. I recently commissioned Lunesque to do the face up on my Miyu. She did a beautiful job, was EXTREMELY professional, and had an amazing turnaround time.

Deborah