1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lupie_Stardust

Apr 30, 2008

1. Always nice to be the first to post feedback!

Lupie_Stardust bought 2 tops from me, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the items arrived. A friendly buyer, recommended :)

2. Lupie_Stardust bought a Soom boy body from me. Kept excellent communication and I wasn't so nervous about my first time selling anything real big ^_^

3. I sold a pair of Souldoll boots to Lupie_Stardust and she was great to deal with. Great with communication, very friendly and timely on payment. :)

4. Lupie_Stardust was in on a group order that I ran. I was paid quickly and she let me know as soon as the package arrived to her. She has greatly eased my anxieties about doing international orders and I would love to have her in on an order again someday. :)

5. Lupie_Stardust bought a Juri 06 head from me and it was a great transaction all around.
      I would sell to her again in a heartbeat! :)

6. Lupie_Stardust puchased a pair of eyes from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thank you again!

7. I recently completed a commission for Lupie_Stardust and it couldn't have gone more smoothly - super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communication. Lupie_Stardust was a joy to work with throughout!!

8. Lupie_Stardust bought some custom eyes from me, perfect transaction, very friendly, thank you so much! <3

9. I had the pleasure of selling Lupie_Stardust some Leekeworld shoes. Very friendly and communicative buyer who sent payment super quick. I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. Overall a flawless transaction! I would be delighted to sell to Lupie_Stardust again and would be happy to recommend as a buyer! Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! I hope your boy enjoys his new shoes! :thumbup

10. Lupie bought a Soom Dia male doll from me. He was pleasant to deal with, and payed the layaway plan very fast, and there was no trouble at all. I really recommend Lupie to other too. Thank you so much :D <3

11. I just sold a dollzone 65cm girl body to Lupie, was very easy to talk to I updated regularly, if something delayed me going to the post office. I would gladly work with again. :D

12. I had a great transaction with Lupie_Stardust
      he was a fantastic buyer!
      he paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when he got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with him
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Lupie_Stardust Bought a modded Spiritdoll body from me. Payment was swift and Communication was excellent, highly recommend as a buyer~

14. Lupie_Stardust purchased DC body from me and it was a perfect transaction, I highly reccomend Lupie_Stardust as a buyer. :)

15. @Lupie_Stardust bought a Delf Breakaway sleep vamp head from me. Everything has been simply perfect. The payment was quick and the communication really pleasant. It was a pleasure to negotiate with him!
      Thank you so much :)

16. Lupie Stardust purchased my Iplehouse Violet head and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment. Thank you so much.

17. Lupie Stardust bought a Dollshe Rhythmos body from me. He was prompt with communication and ever so friendly and polite - really couldn't have been a nicer customer! He initially asked for a layaway but was able to get it paid off all in one go and was very considerate when my communication was slow due to some personal issues. All in all, a flawless transaction and would gladly do business with again!

18. @Lupie_Stardust bought a pair of boots from me. He was very kind, communicative and prompt with payment. My overall experience with him has been wonderful. I would certainly recommend him as a buyer!

19. Another excellent transaction with @Lupie_Stardust ! I sold a pair of Luts Boots to Lupie. All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent very quickly and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would definitely recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

20. Lupie Stardust bought my Dollshe legs, they paid me fast, let me know when they got them and were super nice to talk to.
      Thanks again.