1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lupie_Stardust

Apr 30, 2008

1. Always nice to be the first to post feedback!

Lupie_Stardust bought 2 tops from me, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the items arrived. A friendly buyer, recommended :)

2. Lupie_Stardust bought a Soom boy body from me. Kept excellent communication and I wasn't so nervous about my first time selling anything real big ^_^

3. I sold a pair of Souldoll boots to Lupie_Stardust and she was great to deal with. Great with communication, very friendly and timely on payment. :)

4. Lupie_Stardust was in on a group order that I ran. I was paid quickly and she let me know as soon as the package arrived to her. She has greatly eased my anxieties about doing international orders and I would love to have her in on an order again someday. :)

5. Lupie_Stardust bought a Juri 06 head from me and it was a great transaction all around.
      I would sell to her again in a heartbeat! :)

6. Lupie_Stardust puchased a pair of eyes from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thank you again!

7. I recently completed a commission for Lupie_Stardust and it couldn't have gone more smoothly - super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communication. Lupie_Stardust was a joy to work with throughout!!

8. Lupie_Stardust bought some custom eyes from me, perfect transaction, very friendly, thank you so much! <3

9. I had the pleasure of selling Lupie_Stardust some Leekeworld shoes. Very friendly and communicative buyer who sent payment super quick. I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. Overall a flawless transaction! I would be delighted to sell to Lupie_Stardust again and would be happy to recommend as a buyer! Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! I hope your boy enjoys his new shoes! :thumbup

10. Lupie bought a Soom Dia male doll from me. He was pleasant to deal with, and payed the layaway plan very fast, and there was no trouble at all. I really recommend Lupie to other too. Thank you so much :D <3

11. I just sold a dollzone 65cm girl body to Lupie, was very easy to talk to I updated regularly, if something delayed me going to the post office. I would gladly work with again. :D

12. I had a great transaction with Lupie_Stardust
      he was a fantastic buyer!
      he paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when he got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with him
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Lupie_Stardust Bought a modded Spiritdoll body from me. Payment was swift and Communication was excellent, highly recommend as a buyer~

14. Lupie_Stardust purchased DC body from me and it was a perfect transaction, I highly reccomend Lupie_Stardust as a buyer. :)

15. @Lupie_Stardust bought a Delf Breakaway sleep vamp head from me. Everything has been simply perfect. The payment was quick and the communication really pleasant. It was a pleasure to negotiate with him!
      Thank you so much :)

16. Lupie Stardust purchased my Iplehouse Violet head and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment. Thank you so much.

17. Lupie Stardust bought a Dollshe Rhythmos body from me. He was prompt with communication and ever so friendly and polite - really couldn't have been a nicer customer! He initially asked for a layaway but was able to get it paid off all in one go and was very considerate when my communication was slow due to some personal issues. All in all, a flawless transaction and would gladly do business with again!