1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LupusDarkmoon

Apr 18, 2008

1. I just bought my first second hand doll from her. The transaction went so smoothly and she was so nice. She really helped take away my fear of the second hand market. I bought a ResinSoul Song from her and she was even willing to send him unstrung so he could fit in a smaller box! She was really great~!

2. I bought a pair of SD pink boots from LupusDarkmoon. Communication was excellent, the boots shipped quickly (with a tracking number!) and were exactly as pictured. :)

3. I bought a msd wig from LupusDarkMoon and the item arrived quickly and just as described. Very happy, would happily do business again!

4. Bought a couple wigs from LupusDarkmoon, very smooth transaction, good communication, quick shipping and the wigs arrived looking even better than the pictures ^.^

5. LupusDarkmoon sold me one of her lovely necklaces. Very kind, communicative, and the necklace? Worth more than what I payed for in quality.

6. I bought a Doll Leaves Royal from Lupusdarkmoon on a layaway. Fantastic transaction. Communication was swift and friendly. Packaging was great - my doll was very safe traveling to me. Would definitely buy from again!

7. I purchased a wig from LupusDarkmoon and everything went perfectly. She shipped super fast and it was exactly as described. Thank you so much and I highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I bought a Ryung doll (elfdoll) from Lupusdarkmoon .
      The transaction has been great. Communication was fast and friendly and she send the doll very weel packed .
      The doll is perfect , I recommend her 100% :)

9. I just bought a Littlefee from Lupusdarkmoon.
      Communication was excellent. The package shipped sooner than she thought it might & arrived 2 days later!!
      The doll was safely packed & in great shape. Thanks for a great, worry free transaction. <3

10. I purchased an Elfdoll Reminisce Red head on layaway from LupusDarkmoon and it was a very pleasant transaction all around! They are fun to talk to, quick to respond to messages, and the layaway terms were generous. Once paid in full, the head was shipped on time and arrived very nicely packed with a personal touch, safe and exactly as described. I would definitely do business with them again!

11. @LupusDarkmoon purchased a Leeke World Mikhaila from me and was a pleasure to work with! All communication was very friendly, payment was always quick, layaway was paid off early and I was even informed that the package arrived safely. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I'd be happy to do more business any time. :hug:

12. She bought a Resinsoul Mei from me and everything was great. We set up a layaway, but she paid it off super quick! Communication is awesome, too. Highly recommended! Thanks again :)

13. I purchased an Elfdoll June head in the homme skintone from LupusDarkmoon. She allowed me to do a layaway, had excellent communication, shipped quickly, and packaged the head securely. This was a very positive experience.

Thank you so much!

14. LupusDarkmoon bought a couple of Dollshe heads from me. They were friendly, communicative, and paid promptly. I'd be very happy to have more transactions with them in the future :)

15. @LupusDarkmoon Bought a Delf Yder head from me. Very sweet buyer, and perfect communication! I Would do business with them again! :hug: Thank you so much!!

16. I bought a Soo Dark Elf head from LupusDarkmoon.
      I love that there was complete honesty regarding the condition of the head and time to ship. I received what was described.
      I would have business with LupusDarkmoon in the future without hesitation.

17. I bought a doll body from LupusDarkmoon and they sent it promptly and were very easy to communicate with!!

18. Purchased an Impldoll Derrick from LupusDarkmoon. He arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Replies were quick and is very kind. Great seller!!! Would definitely recommend. Thanks again :)

19. LupusDarkmoon bought a head from me and was a pleasure to deal with and let me know when it arrived :)

20. Lovely seller, was so pleased to find someone willing to sell a Peaks Woods body on its own! Came safe and sound, very happy :dance would gladly do business again!