1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LupusDarkmoon

Apr 18, 2008

1. I purchased Ringdoll JN from LupusDarkmoon, and the transaction went absolutely perfectly! Quick shipping time, and they were even willing to do a brief hold with deposit for me to get the money together to purchase him. The packaging was also great, and he came with no damage, not even on his box! They also included a super sweet card, which was such a great bonus. I 100% recommend this seller, you won't be disappointed!

2. LupusDarkmoon purchased a DollChateau Dolores from me: perfect communication, fast payment, a great transaction. Everything went smoothly!

Thank you so much!

3. Purchased a Tiny Delf Hansel from @LupusDarkmoon and had a fabulous transaction! Quick shipping, very friendly, and perfectly and safely packaged. :)

4. LupusDarkmoon purchased a Ringdoll head from me :D Fast payment and great communication. They are a A+ Buyer! I will definitely recommend doing transaction with them.

5. I purchased some Dollshe feet from LupusDarkmoon. The transaction was perfect! Communication was great and the feet arrived quickly and well packed! LupusDarkmoon is a great seller!

6. I purchased a pair of Dollshe feet from LupusDarkmoon. Everything went smoothly and shipped fast! Great communication and great packaging. Will definitely purchase from again!

7. I bought a Dreaming Lishe head from LupusDarkmoon (who responded to my WTB post - Thank you! :)) The transaction was perfect -- the condition of the head and damage were clearly noted, and they were willing to take additional photos. It was packed very securely as well.

Thank you for the help in securing one of my dream dolls! I'm super excited to work on restoring and painting him <3

8. I purchased a Dollstown Hwan head from LupusDarkmoon and the entire transaction was super smooth and I woulnd not hesitate to buy from them again.
      Thank you :)

9. I bought a Impldoll Elf Azalea from @LupusDarkmoon and it was a delight from start to finish!! She was exactly as described, shipped promptly, wrapped lovingly and all around wonderful! Would gladly do business again anytime!

10. :thumbup great seller. Bought some wigs from lupusdarkmoon. It was a great transaction. :dance

11. I bought a lovely Monique wig from LupusDarkmoon. It was an excellent transaction, smooth and quick, and I would gladly buy from them again! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a wig from LupusDarkMoon. Transaction was great. Wig was packed very well. Overall I would gladly buy from again! Thank you!

13. LupusDarkmoon bought a ID72 body from me. Great, smooth and pleasant transaction. Great buyer, I would definitely recommend business with them! :thumbup:thumbup

14. I bought two heads from LupusDarkmoon and honestly it was probably one of the best transactions I’ve ever had. Not only is this person compassionate and wonderful but the heads arrived fast and perfect. I bought them during a very difficult time and this seller was definitely a light in that darkness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ;.; <3

15. :clover I purchased a Impldoll Davina from @LupusDarkmoon and had a really pleasant and smooth transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, and packaged really well. I would not hesitate to do another transaction together. thank you very much :)

16. LupusDarkmoon purchased an AIL Alice head from me and I couldn't have asked for a nicer buyer! Payment was made quickly and communication was friendly as always^^
      Thank you so much for buying~~ I'm glad the AIL Alice head is now living with your family :daisy

17. I bought an Impldoll Dabria from LupusDarkmoon on layaway. The process was fast and easy, they were kind and helpful, and Dabria arrived quickly, safe and sound at the end of the layaway. Lovely transaction and person! <3

18. LupusDarkmoon bought my old style Ringdoll Dracula head from me! She was friendly in her communication, paid quickly and let me know when the head had arrived! I would highly reccomend her as a buyer!! Thanks again for giving Dracula a lovely new home!! <3

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

19. Purchased two wigs from @LupusDarkmoon, and they are a super star! The wigs are absolutely pristine, were packaged appropriately, and Lupus is very kind too. :D