1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LupusDarkmoon

Apr 18, 2008

1. I bought some clothes from LupusDarkmoon, super great comunication, fast shipping, everything was perfect!! Thank you !! :D

2. I bought a loooot of barbie clothes from LupusDarkmoon.
      Everything was safetly packed and in perfect condition.
      Very friendly seller :)
      It was easy to deal with you!
      Thanks!

3. i purchased a lovely wig from LupusDarkmoon.... she shipped very fast, and the wig is just what i wanted... it's lovely..... great seller.

4. purchased a wig from Lupus. it arrived quickly and exactly as described! its even more amazing in color then i thought. its great! thank you!

5. I bought a wig from LupusDarkmoon recently. The wig was shipped quickly and was great quality!

I would definitely do business with LupusDarkmoon again. Wonderful seller!

6. Bought a gorgeous wig from LupusDarkmoon~! Great communication, and the wig arrived VERY quickly and in fantastic shape. Thanks so much! :D

7. I bought a Weylin head from Lupus Darkmoon, and he arrived today, and I just absolutely love him! An awesome seller, a pleasure to work with, and just a doll overall (no pun intended).

Mercutio loves his floating head :D:D

8. I bought an a necklace from her, and the trasnaction was great! Thanks!

9. i bought some puki clothing from LupusDarkmoon and it was a pleasant transaction all around, thank you so much! :D

10. I bought a necklace from Lupus who shipped it out super fast and was really polite and friendly throughout the transaction! Thanks :D

11. Received a glorious wig and it was in perfect condition. Shipped super fast and it was a great transaction..What a nice person!!! Will buy from again and certainly recommend!!!

12. LupusDarkmoon bought a tan Domuya Flexi Perennial body from me. Great communication, paid when due on the layaway.
      Lovely person to deal with, would happily do so again :3

13. purchased a wig! came ridiclously fast and is exactly as described. wonderful communication too! :D

14. I bought a dress LupusDarkmoon and it arrived perfectly. Exactly how it was pictured and described. I would definitely buy from LupusDarkmoon again.

15. LupusDarkMoon: sold a Sewaddicted tibetan wig to me, which arrived today in perfect condition. It was a fast, easy and trouble-free transaction. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a wig from LupusDarkmoon, and the transaction went really smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping, and very informative. Will do business with again!

17. I bought a pair of eyes from her. Fast communication and quick shipping. Recommend! Thanks so much!

18. I bought a wig from LupusDarkmoon. She was extremely friendly, responded quickly to PMs, and shipped the item the very day after I purchased it from her!
      Great seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)

19. I ordered some stuff from her recently and it was here right away. It all looks beautiful and is in great condition. :) I would definitely buy from her again.

20. I bought a MNF Shiwoo Vampi from LupusDarkmoon.
      fast replying to PMs and great packaging. I'd love to do business with her again!