1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lusciousdragon

Jan 19, 2012

1. Feedback for Lusciousdragon here! :)
    2. I recently sold a Unoa L-bi to Lusciousdragon. She was sweet, kind, prompt and understanding throughout the whole transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. A wonderful buyer. : )
    3. :) lusciousdragon bought a unoa face plate. Went very smoothly.

Thank you!
    4. Lusciousdragon bought my pukipuki pongpong :) Transaction went very smoothly and quickly :) Would definitely work with again. Thanks!
    5. Lusciousdragon bought some msd clothing from me, Paid super quick, was friendly, & let me know when they arrived! Thanks so much, a wonderful DoA member!
    6. Luscious dragon bought an U-noa Light Fluorite from me. It was a perfect transaction and a pleasure doing business with her.
    7. Lusciousdragon bought a fur wig from me. Fast and friendly communication, prompt payment, and let me know when the item arrived :) Overall, an excellent transaction! Would definitely sell to again.
    8. Lusciousdragon bought lovely Unoa Lusis from me))) and I'm very happy with the transaction. She was very quickly,fast and full payment, and very friendly communication! A wonderful buyer.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      thanks a lot!!)))
    9. Lusciousdragon bough 3 Dollshe sized clothing items from me, Super quick payer, & let me know when the arrived as well, Thanks so much! :)
    10. Lusciousdragon bought a Unoa faceplate from me. She paid lickety split and let me know when the faceplate arrived. I would be happy to work with Lusciousdragon anytime!!!