1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lutharius

Jul 9, 2009

1. I sold a doll to Lutharius. She is very nice to communicate. paid very fast than what she promised. And kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. Very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you so much^ ^

2. Fantastic sale. Lutharius was right there for any question I had. Every step was smooth sailing. Carefully wrapped the box and the doll inside for shipping. Included some extras as a surprise, for which I am grateful. It was a very happy box opening for me. I love this doll. [Supia Rosy French Resin]

Lutharius was careful to give very accurate information about her yellowing.
      I think she is a beautiful color.

This is a great place to buy. W O N D E R F U L ~ S E L L E R

3. I bought a Delf Soony from Lutharius and the whole transaction was flawless. Shipping was crazy fast, she was packaged very well and he even sent her with an extra pair of eyes. I'm so happy with her and I would definitely buy from Lutharius again!

4. Purchased Luts Miyu from Lutharius. She is a beautiful doll and in perfect condition. Fast Shipping and Good Communication. Thank You.

5. Purchased another great doll from Lutharius. Good communication and fast shipping. Thank You!

6. I bought a supia rosy from Lutharius. friendly communication and package well done and fast shipped. Everything was perfect thanks :)

7. I bought a Supia Lina from Lutharius. He was wonderful to deal with, very kind, and shipped very quickly! Overall a lovely transaction; I would definitely do business with him again! Thank you so much!!!:)