1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lutharius

Jul 9, 2009

1. I sold a doll to Lutharius. She is very nice to communicate. paid very fast than what she promised. And kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. Very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you so much^ ^
    2. Fantastic sale. Lutharius was right there for any question I had. Every step was smooth sailing. Carefully wrapped the box and the doll inside for shipping. Included some extras as a surprise, for which I am grateful. It was a very happy box opening for me. I love this doll. [Supia Rosy French Resin]

Lutharius was careful to give very accurate information about her yellowing.
      I think she is a beautiful color.

This is a great place to buy. W O N D E R F U L ~ S E L L E R
    3. I bought a Delf Soony from Lutharius and the whole transaction was flawless. Shipping was crazy fast, she was packaged very well and he even sent her with an extra pair of eyes. I'm so happy with her and I would definitely buy from Lutharius again!
    4. Purchased Luts Miyu from Lutharius. She is a beautiful doll and in perfect condition. Fast Shipping and Good Communication. Thank You.
    5. Purchased another great doll from Lutharius. Good communication and fast shipping. Thank You!
    6. I bought a supia rosy from Lutharius. friendly communication and package well done and fast shipped. Everything was perfect thanks :)
    7. I bought a Supia Lina from Lutharius. He was wonderful to deal with, very kind, and shipped very quickly! Overall a lovely transaction; I would definitely do business with him again! Thank you so much!!!:)