1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luthien

Jan 8, 2008

1. I couldn't find a thread for you, so I'll make one here. Sorry if there was one and I managed to miss it somehow, haha.

Luthien is a great buyer, fast payment, friendly and clear communication! Highly recommended, would deal with her again. :]

2. I did a face-up on Luthien's MNF Shushu.
      She was a darling to work with, I would definitely do business again <33

3. Sold some hands to Luthien. A perfect and wonderful transaction. Good communication, swift payment, very nice to deal with. Thank you very much!

4. Good communication, very nice to deal with. Thank you very much!

5. Luthien bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

6. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!C:

7. Sold 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to Luthien. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. Luthien bought a soom doll head from me. She was wonderful to work with, great communication, super friendly and understanding. Thank you for a great and smooth transaction.

A + Buyer! :)

9. I sold a Delf If head to Luthien. She kept great communication, and paid promptly. I would do business with her again.

10. Luthien bought several items from our last update. Flawless transaction, once again. Thanks so much!

11. Luthien, commissioned me for some SD girl clothing. She was a wonderful buyer and very patient. I would do business with her again :) and I highly praise her as a buyer. Thanks for the great transaction <3

12. a lovely and patient buyer, would love to do business with again ! xx

13. Sold some jewelry to Luthien, and she was fast to reply and paid quickly as well. Wonderful buyer and I won't hesitate to work with her again ^^ Thanks Luthien!

14. Luthein bought my Breakaway 05 head ona short layaway. Payments were on time with not delay! I would not hesitate to do business again! :)

Thank you so much!

15. Luthien ordered 2 faceups from me. A very pleasant and reliable customer to communicate with! Highly recommended :)