1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luv*it

Aug 9, 2007

1. Thought id get a feedback started for myself! thanks!

2. Judy purchased my BC Sisley early this week. She paid promptly and kept in contact with me thru the whole transaction. I highly recommend her, she's excellent to do business with! :)

3. I purchased an OD chocolate vamp boy. It was a great transaction. He arrived in good time, and was exactly as described.

4. What a delightful gal!!! She purchased from me, and we've had tons of fun since. Anyone having a transaction with Luv it, will enjoy her communication and communications!

5. Judy was extremely sweet in the course of my transaction with her. I had a difficult week, but she was incredibly kind and understanding to me. *^^* We had a small layaway agreement, and all payments were made promptly and on-time. I would have no hesitation in future transactions with her, and I highly recommend her as a buyer. ;D

I am extremely happy that my Sariel has found a permanent home with such a wonderful lady!

6. I am so glad I met you Judy! you are such a fun and wonderful person:fangirl:

Judy purchased my Narae and a Lusis winking faceplate. She paid instantly and most importantly is an absolute treasure to deal with. Would do so anytime again.

:lol:

7. I bought a Winking Lusis faceplate from Judy, she was kind enough to let me pay on layaway and the faceplate arrive quickly and packaged very carefully. She's a fab seller! :D

8. Judy is so sweet to deal with! She bought my kazekidz poppy head and paid supa fast! and she even sent me a piccu of her updated look :D :aheartbea

9. Just sold my Obitsu girl to Luv*it and she was a pleasure to do business with. Great communicator and very fast on payment. :)

10. Sold MR BC Kumi to Luv*it. The entire transaction was as "smooth as silk." She paid promptly and we had excellent communication throughout. I can highly recommend Luv*it to transact with. :)

11. Bought a Domadoll girl-horse from Luv*It, and it was a terrific transaction...a pleasure to deal with, and I highly recommend!

12. I just recieved a Sisley head I bought from Luv*it, and she was great to deal with throughout. She has excellent communication, and I highly recommend her as a Seller!

13. Judy answered my WTB thread and now I have a wee DZ fox. More than that, I've had the great pleasure of working with a wonderful person. Her communications were personable and prompt; she let me know what was happening every step of the way; and she shipped exactly when she said she would. The doll arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to do business with her again!

Thanks so much, Judy!

14. Judy bought my Unoa hybrid from me.Lovely person to deal with good communication and prompt payer.Highly recommend Thanks;)

15. Judy purchased a Bobo Mouse from me and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Paid quickly, let me know the mouse arrived safely, and communication was excellent. Highly recommended person to do business with!

16. I just bought an Obitsu girl body from Judy, and she was a pleasure to deal with! Very polite and nice in messages, answered all questions I had, and shipped the body right away. She even included some extra hands! Just like everyone above this post, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend doing business with her! :)

17. Just sold an outfit to Judy....went well and she even sent me pics of girl in the new outfit! Thanks!

18. I bought a tiny from her, it was an absolutely fantastic transaction - perfect condition, packed very sweetly, and arrived promptly! Communication was great; I'd be more than happy to do another transaction in the future!

19. luv*it purchased a hybrid Unoa from me. Excellent transaction - smooth and easy. Great communication - couldnt ask for more :) :)

20. Bought a unoa L-bi from her, and she was amazingly patient, kind and sweet. She understood, and the doll was packaged superbly and arrived quickly. I absolutely without hesitation would deal with her again. Thank you so much.