1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LyanneNZ

Sep 2, 2011

1. I hope to start a feedback thread here - have just completed a couple of great transactions.

Thank you for leaving feedback here if you have dealt with me :)

Lyanne

2. I just sold Lyanne a youth Dollmore and the transaction was wonderful! She was easy to communicate with, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I would happily do business with her again!!

3. Absolute top-to-bottom awesome experience with LyanneNZ. She was quick and friendly, paid super-fast, and PM'd promptly upon safe arrival. I am thrilled to rehome an Elfdoll Hazy into her care and I can recommend her as upstanding and trustworthy. Wish every DoA buyer was just like her! Thanks Lyanne!!

4. LyanneNZ bought my Dollmore Model body. She was a dream to deal with, paid up superfast and kindly contributed towards the cost of shipping. She made the whole transaction comfortable and let me know as soon as the item arrived!

A big thank you for a fab international transaction :fangirl:

5. I bought a doll from her; she's a pleasure to deal with! She shipped immediately and did some innovative packing to cut the shipping cost and really protect the doll. I highly recommend her!

6. I bought an Elfdoll body from Lyanne. She is suuuuuucch a nice lady! The body had been kept in pristine condition, it was packed with meticulous attention, the original Elfdoll box was put inside an outer shipping box for Max protection. Lyanne was very responsive and patient, she took extra photos to help me make my decision and told me everything upfront about all I need to know about the item. It was a great transaction, I would be back for more :)

7. I bought a Delf Lishe from LyanneNZ and she was an absolute perfect pleasure to do business with! She was very kind in her messages and just overall wonderful to deal with c:
      She shipped fast, the doll safely packed, condition exactly as described. Would definitely recommend her :aheartbea

8. I bought a pair of Iplehouse FID size jeans for male from LyanneNZ and everything was perfect. I will love to buy from her again A++++++

Thank you :)

9. Lyanne made my dreams come true! I was in search for rare and really hard to get Mecha Angel Saiph from Soom for couple of years and what a huge surprise it was to find this beautiful big girl not only in the same country but in the same city as well! All the communication and deal itself were so pleasant and easy and our meet in person just added to this perfect impression. I really hope our doll communications will go on beyond this trade. I'm so happy Lyanne decided to sell Saiph to me and can't thank her enough!