1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LyanneNZ

Sep 2, 2011

1. I hope to start a feedback thread here - have just completed a couple of great transactions.

Thank you for leaving feedback here if you have dealt with me :)

2. I just sold Lyanne a youth Dollmore and the transaction was wonderful! She was easy to communicate with, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I would happily do business with her again!!
    3. Absolute top-to-bottom awesome experience with LyanneNZ. She was quick and friendly, paid super-fast, and PM'd promptly upon safe arrival. I am thrilled to rehome an Elfdoll Hazy into her care and I can recommend her as upstanding and trustworthy. Wish every DoA buyer was just like her! Thanks Lyanne!!
    4. LyanneNZ bought my Dollmore Model body. She was a dream to deal with, paid up superfast and kindly contributed towards the cost of shipping. She made the whole transaction comfortable and let me know as soon as the item arrived!

A big thank you for a fab international transaction :fangirl:
    5. I bought a doll from her; she's a pleasure to deal with! She shipped immediately and did some innovative packing to cut the shipping cost and really protect the doll. I highly recommend her!
    6. I bought an Elfdoll body from Lyanne. She is suuuuuucch a nice lady! The body had been kept in pristine condition, it was packed with meticulous attention, the original Elfdoll box was put inside an outer shipping box for Max protection. Lyanne was very responsive and patient, she took extra photos to help me make my decision and told me everything upfront about all I need to know about the item. It was a great transaction, I would be back for more :)
    7. I bought a Delf Lishe from LyanneNZ and she was an absolute perfect pleasure to do business with! She was very kind in her messages and just overall wonderful to deal with c:
      She shipped fast, the doll safely packed, condition exactly as described. Would definitely recommend her :aheartbea
    8. I bought a pair of Iplehouse FID size jeans for male from LyanneNZ and everything was perfect. I will love to buy from her again A++++++

Thank you :)