1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynessa ^_^

Jan 24, 2011

1. I commissioned Lynessa to paint my Luts Ani after she did such a great job with two of my other dolls. Another gorgeous faceup! Thanks again!

[​IMG]

2. Lynessa did a faceup for my delf Lu Wen and I'm just so in love with it! She really did an amazing job and did exactly what I wanted even when I wasn't even too sure on how to describe what I wanted done! She truly brought out what I had envisioned my doll to be like in the faceup. I would definitely and look forward to commissioning her again! Thank you so much!

3. This is my first time sending out a dolly for a face-up and I LOVE LOVE it. <3 Lynessa is wonderful and I can't wait to send another head to her.

4. I commissioned Lynessa for a face up for my SOOM Rosette Violet...she did an extraordinary job with my girl! She takes beautiful photographs of the dolls she paints, but they pale in comparison to what they really look like. A very sweet woman who does gorgeous work. :)

5. I had Lynessa do 2 face-ups for me. She had done one before and my girl had come out amazing that I wanted her to work on my next two girls. She did an amazing job again! My DOA Shall had a face up I loved but it really needed to be re-done since it had been 8 years or more since she had hers done. Lynessa did just what I asked but made her more human looking. I loved my Shall before but now she looks even better then I thought she ever would. I had Lynessa also do a face up on my brand new Choa, I had a doll I had seen that I liked a lot but I also wanted a mix of me with the face-up. My girl couldn't have come out better. I will be using Lynessa any time I need a face up done again!

6. Lynessa redid the face up on my Angel of Dream Mo Lan and did a wonderful job! She had excellent communication, let me know when each process was started and her work is just beautiful! I'd happily work with her again.

[​IMG]

7. Lynessa gave my Realpuki Pupu an amazing faceup. Communication was excellent and she was lightning fast! So pleased -- thanks so much!

8. Lynessa did a face-up for my Dollshe IM Hound..he looks EXACTLY as I pictured him looking. Amazing job, great person to do business with. Thanks again.
      Here's a pic of him:

[​IMG]

9. A local BJD friend and I did a face up GO (4 heads, 1 set of fantasy parts, 1 resin matching) with Lynessa. We couldn't be happier! She's an absolute joy to work with. She painted our dolls perfectly. Even when we added a couple of last minute details. She sent a ton of in-progress shots. And she even shipped them home in 40 tons of bubble wrap (which I appreciate). I would LOVE to do business with Lynessa again in the future. :)

10. I commissioned Lynessa for a face-up, and again she did an absolutely lovely job, and in a very timely manner, as would appear the usual. ^_^ I couldn't be happier and will absolutely be doing business with her again in the future!

11. I bought a wig from Lynessa. Communication was great. Would do business with again. :)

12. I commissioned Lynessa to do a face-up for Chase, my Peak's Wood MoriMoth. She was really understanding when I had to push back shipping him out to her so I could sort out his wig situation, and again when he got lost in the mail for a few days. I wasn't very descriptive in how I told her I wanted him to look but she did a wonderful job! She sent me pictures of the progress everyday and even offered to put in eyelashes for free.

[​IMG]

13. I purchased one pair of urethane eyes from Lynessa.
      Great transaction, fast communication and shipping.
      The eyes arrived well packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you!

14. Bought a limited Soom outfit from Lynessa and the transaction went smoothly. Item arrive fast and safe, definitely a recommended seller.Thanks again!

15. I bought momocolor Lucy tan from lynessa on layaway and everything went very smoothly. I love my new doll! Would deal with again anytime with no hesitation!! Thanks!! &#9786;

16. I sold Lynessa a Soom Shale/Adamelli head. She was very friendly, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly deal with her again =)

17. I commissioned Lynessa for two face ups, one for my mnf Marcia and the other for a pukipuki Rory. She did and incredible job and made both of them look amazing. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. She sent me progress pictures and was kind enough to change a little part my Rory's face up before shipping him to me. I got the heads back super fast and well packed. I would definitely recommend doing business with her and I will most certainly be sending more heads in for face ups :)

18. I just had a faceup done for my idealian hyperon by eternal sunset or lynessa.
      It is beautiful..she listens to your instructions and works very hard to give you the faceup you are imagining.
      I have commisioned other faceups with lynessa and im certain to do more in the future.
      Please check her out.
      A+++++
      thank you

19. Lynessa bought a CW Soom Little Gem girl body from me and it was a perfect transaction! She was communicative, paid promptly, and let me know when the body arrived. She's an all around fantastic buyer and I highly recommend her!

20. Lynessa just did another beautiful faceup for me on my soom idealian 72 branon.
      It is perfect and communication is always fast and friendly.
      I am certainly going to commission lynessa for another faceup when i need one.
      A+++++