1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynessa ^_^

Jan 24, 2011

1. Oh and lynessa also fixed the lip color for me on my gluino human face...its much better...
      Love her

2. Lynessa did the face ups for my mnf chloe and pkf flora and they came out perfect! Just what I wanted this is the second time I commission her and it won't be the last.

3. I commissioned a faceup from Lynessa and everything was fabulous. Communication was great, she worked quickly and the faceup is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!!!!

4. I purchased Minifee high heel feet and she shipped really fast and they are just as described, Thank you!! Melanie

5. Lynessa of eternal sunset just finished another beautiful faceup on my soom idealian calais.
      Her communication and helpfulness listening to what i want for a faceup is outstanding..shes patient and understanding because im pretty picky on what i want in my faceups.
      I highly reccomend eternal sunset...or lynessa...for your faceup needs.
      A+++++

6. I commissioned Lynessa to airbrush a normal skin head to a white skin body and she did a fantastic job! Her communication was excellent and the work was completed very quickly. I'm really happy with him! Thank you so much! :D

7. I bought a Siean Minifee head from Lynessa. She accepted my offer on Thur 6/13, I paid later that evening and got a tracking notice on Fri 6/14 - shipping method chosen provided near constant updates, doll was delivered Mon 6/17 in the morning. Doll looks just like pictures and face-up is beautiful. :fangirl: Head was very well packed.

8. Lynessa bought a Minifee DES head from me. She was amazing to deal with, the payment was very fast and I would gladly sell to her again :) Thank you Lynessa ^_^

9. Lynessa just did a beautiful faceup on my idealian hyperon and she added blood dripping from my vampire infernales mouth...awesome..
      Lynessa is a spectacular artist and very patient with me...thank god.
      I am certainly going to commision lynessa again.
      A+++++

10. Lynessa just completed a huuuuge face up and body blushing order for me. And I couldn't be happier! She's officially my favorite artist. She's so sweet. And fast! She got my giant order done in under a month. Everything was just like I pictured it would be. I'm sure I'll be sending resin to her again in the future. :)

11. I am the worst O.O I am so sorry, a while ago Lynessa completed two heads for me that are beyond adorable and I am absolutely in love with. She is the best and is so sweet to talk to and fast! I have so many other dollies that I hope I will be able to send to her for more of her style. ^^ I'm sorry Lynessa that I did not send this so much sooner, I have no idea why I hadn't :?

12. I purchased a TS Mnf Rheia from Lynessa and the transaction was lovely! She agreed to let me have a layaway, and everything was just perfect! Her messages were always friendly and she packaged her up really nice and the shipping was super fast!! :D Thank you so very much! I recommend Lynessa highly to everyone!! :)

13. I have just completed a delightful pair of transactions with Lynessa, the first for a MiniFee Sarang head and the second for a MiniFee Moe-line body. Communication was excellent and she shipped exactly when she said she would. The doll arrived a day early, very well packaged. Sarang's faceup is exquisite. I would definitely deal with Lynessa again.

14. Lynessa just did 2 faceups for me on a soom white rabbit grinning boy and a sugarble genie boy.
      The faceups are beautiful..lynessa is such a great artist.
      I will certainly commision her again sometime a+++++

15. I bought a yul centaur body from Lynessa. She shipped super fast after my final layaway payment and has been totally pleasant and prompt in her communication :)

16. Lynessa purchased my DC Russell. She's friendly, paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with-I'd definitely recommend her! :D

17. I bought a doll from Lynessa and it was a wonderful transaction
      SHe is very nice, polite and answers very promptly
      the doll was very carefully packed and is truly beautiful, Lynessa also gave me many pics of the parcel when it was ready to go
      An awesome seller!!

18. Bought a Feeple Juri 2013 head from Lynessa, all went well, shipped when promised, well packaged. Great communication, and friendly. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!~

19. I purchased a Luts my Choice Delf Kara from Lynessa on layaway. She was so friendly and sweet and my doll arrived in perfect condition with a very beautiful face up that Lynessa had done herself. I hope to deal with her again:) THANK YOU!

20. Lynessa just did another super beautiful faceup for me .
      I will certainly be doing business with her again.
      Love her