1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynsey

Dec 31, 2006

1. She bought a dress from me and I don't think I've ever experienced such a fast and smooth transtaction before :) Everything was perfect and Lynsey is a very friendly and nice person to deal with!

2. Bought a hoodie from her, it arrived fast and it was a nice transaction =)

3. Bought a pair of boots from her and everything went smoothly :]

4. just bought a hoodie and some trousers - good comms and great items - many thanks :)

5. I bought my Woosoo from Lynsey and the transaction was fantastic. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Thanks again!

6. Bought Ajumapama jacket from her.
      Fast shipment and item in great condition.
      Thank ya!

7. Sent Lynsey my DZ Mowan to add to his default face-up. He looks absolutely beautiful. He also got a wrist tattoo and that looks fabulous too o(^_^)o Thank you.

8. Lynsey is a great buyer!
      She paid promptly and was nice person to talk to^^
      I highly recommend her

9. Lynsey bought a jersey from me :D she was very prompt with payment and was great to communicate with :D will deal with her again :D

10. Sold a Kimono to Lynsey, the transaction went smoothly and without a hitch! Great buyer!

11. I bought a pair of HG eyes from Lynsey and they were very safely wrapped and arrived quickly. Strongly recommended!

12. Lynsey purchased a muse doll boy outfit from me. She paid quickly and informed me upon its arrival. Excellent to sell to!

lishe

13. She bought a cami set from me. Great as always :)

14. I bought a very nice pair of jeans from Lynsey at a great price. She's fantastic to deal with, and I'll certainly deal with her in future if needed! Thank you~

edit: I just put the jeans on one of my guys, and might I now add that I LOVE them?

15. Sold a pair of Dollmore shoes to Lynsey and everything thing went smoothly! Great communication and fast payment; she is an excellent buyer!

16. bought a nice pair of violet eyes and they are just perfect for my new dollie ! thankieeeeeeeee for the good price and fast shipping !

17. Lynsey did a couple of absolute stunning face ups for my Shushus, it took a little longer than I was expecting but they where well worth the wait :)

18. Sold a necklace to Lynsey; payment was prompt, and everything went smoothly. Thanks! =^^=~*

19. Bought a pair of Delf hands from Lynsey. Communication was excellent, she was always sweet and the item was mint and shinig :aheartbea
      Thank you Lynsey I hope to deal with you soon again, perhaps for a make up :)

20. This is the space where I announce my undying love for Lynsey. Besides being über-friendly, quick with shipping and communication, the things she sells (in this case, a magnificent pair of albino Enchanted Doll eyes) are just beautiful. Oh Lynsey, how I love you :aheartbea
      So, go buy the stuff she's selling now.