1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynsey

Dec 31, 2006

1. Purchased (2) wigs from Lynsey - not only was she super-sweet to work with, the items came quickly and were absolutely wonderful - just as described.

I would love to do business with her again and have no problems recommending her as a seller :3

2. I won the bidding for the Nanuri 07 head. Lynsey kept up great communication during the whole auction, especially during the last few moments. I love the face up she did for this head. I wanted to post pictures of Victor, but he doesn't have a body yet.

3. lynsey is wonderful Doa member to deal with!!
      she gave me super fast payment and throughout the transaction communication was excellent!!! I can't ask for more!
      thanks

4. I bought a wig from Lynsey, it arrived fast with no problems
      pleasure to deal with :)
      Recommended :)

5. I brought a jumper from lynsey, it arrived the next day of being shipped(uk) and she was great to deal with, i recommend her to anyone.

6. Lynsey purchased a necklace from me, and the transaction could not have been smoother. She paid and replied to PMs extremely quickly, and notified me when she had received the package, just as I had requested. Thanks for an awesome transaction Lynsey, and I hope you enjoy the necklace!

7. Bought a wig from her ^^ Perfect condition, nicely send.
      She's a busy soul, yet a perfect vendor, 100% trustful.
      Going to buy from her again whenever she has some great stuff for sale ^^

8. I got my doll's head back from Lynsey today, and it looks amazing! Lynsey has a huge amount of talent, and I can't recommend her enough. She was easy to work with, and made my doll look more beautiful then I could have imagined! I'm really happy with how everything turned out.

I also brought a belt from her, it's cute! :3

9. Yet another amazing transaction with the incredible Lynsey! :D
      She bought a hoodie from me and was quick with payment!
      Yay Lynsey!! :fangirl:

10. I bought a gorgeous pair of dark blue glass eyes from Lynsey. They arrived promptly and well packaged. Lynsey was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and nice. Would gladly do business with again ^_^

11. I sold a sweater to Lynsey and she was a great buyer, very fast!

12. I sold a sweater to Lynsey even though I normally don't ship overseas. But, I recalled buying an awesome pair of jeans from her, so I felt I should return the favor. Besides, I'm a big fan of her dolls.

Anyway, she paid quickly and she's extremely friendly. Highly recommended!

13. bought a jacket from me ^^ was true to her word and just simply lovely to deal with ^^ and easy to communicate with ^^
      thanks so much and enjoy the jacket :D

14. Did an amazing face-up on my boy ^-^
      Updated me with pictures and shipped him super fast back!

Thanks so much ♥!

15. Just purchased a shirt from Lynsey. Very quick shipping, even from overseas! A delight to work with. Thank you!

16. Lynsey bought the 4D boawig from me, and we have a smooth transaction, highly recommended.^^/

17. Excellent buyer, paid promptly with great communication! Thanks again :)

18. sold a wig to lynsey, unfortunately it didnt fit, but she's a good buyer^^

19. Lynsey bought some milliput from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with. n__n

20. Bought some Sadol accessories from Lynsey. Good communication, nice transaction. Thank you! :)