1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynsey

Dec 31, 2006

1. I got a face-up for my CP Moon from Lynsey and I could not be any happier. He looks just like how I imagined him and her quality of work is absolutely amazing. If you get the chance to snag a slot from her, definitely do it!

2. Lynsey bought a pair of eyes from me - paid immediately, had good communication and was just overall a pleasure to do business with! :)

3. I commissioned two faceups from Lynsey - both are absolutely perfect (especially given the fact that I didn't have any reference pictures for one of them, but she captured the whole thing down to the tiniest detail nonetheless :D) She's so talented and constantly friendly and communicative throughout the whole business, and I can't wait until I get the chance to commission her again :3nodding:

4. I bought some shorts from Lynsey : D Excellent communication and quick shipping~

5. Lynsey did the face up for my Yo SD Kuuta. She is exceedingly talented and I positively love the job she did. She packed him very carefully as well.

Thanks! :D

6. Ordered a Lati L wig from her- quick shipping and the wig came in excellent shape in the original packaging! :) Thank you!

7. I've just done a mini group order with Lynsey. She is a delight to deal with, very friendly and got her share of the payment to me very quickly.

8. Sold Lynsey a pair of glass eyes and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. She responded to PMs and paid quickly. Thank you!

9. Bought a pair of 4D jeans from Lynsey. They arrived alot sooner than I expected something to come from Europe and were in perfect condition. Lynsey was great to deal with, prompt and professional.

Thanks so much Lynsey! My boy loves the new pants. :3

10. Lynsey bought two t-shirts from me and we had another successful transaction!
      Yay!~ :aheartbea

11. I commissioned two faceups from Lynsey
      I'm delighted with them both :)

12. I bought a Military Coat by 4D from Lynsey. She was great throught out, very helpful & friendly. The coat arrived very quickly and was well packed. All together I can highly recommend Lynsey.

13. Just bought a wig from Lynsey, the girl's going to make me broke. D: Anyway, the transaction was great as always. Thanks Lynsey! :3

14. I bought a shirt and leg warmers from her. She is very friendly and great to deal with. Would buy from her anytime:)

15. Bought a doll from Lynsey. She allowed me a month long layaway, responded as soon as she could to PMs (even while she had no internet), and was very professional. He also arrived two days after she shipped him, from UK to US.

She'd also done a simply GORGEOUS faceup on him, and I love it to absolute bits. I hope to deal with her again, as the whole transaction was very smooth and hassle-free. <3

16. i bought a musedoll cardigan from Lynsey and she answered me quickly and sent it out really fast ! :) great communication and great person to deal with :D

Thanks

17. I bought a shirt from Lynsey-- the transaction went perfectly! I'd definitely deal with her again. :]

18. Lynsey bought a hoodie from me, paid promptly and was overall great to deal with :) Thanks~!

19. I bought a blazer from Lynsey, and the transaction went smooth! She's commutative, friendly, and shipped promptly. Will deal with again, thanks!

20. I bought a couple of eyes from her. She was quick with replies and shipping. ^^ The package arrived well wrapped with the eyes being in the condition she stated. It was a great transaction. Thank you! ^^