1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynsey

Dec 31, 2006

1. I commissioned Lynsey for a faceup and everything went smoothly. He was only gone for a little over and month and even with reference photos she did exactly what I asked. Very highly recommended, thank you so much ^_^

2. I commissioned Lynsey for a faceup and had a great experience. I was going for a specific (anime) character and a very particular expression, and Lynsey realized both expertly. This despite it being my first faceup, and my not always being able to describe what I wanted except generally. For example, for some features, I could only say, "This is the effect I'd like, but I'm not sure how to achieve it, so here are some screencaps and I'll trust your judgment." That trust paid off handsomely. I'm very, very pleased with the result -- my boy looks even more like the character than I would have thought possible. :)

In terms of communication and actual turn-around time, Lynsey also did a great job. After a minor post office snafu on my part, she had him in and out like that. She responded promptly to PMs and gave me updates on painting progress, shipping, etc. I found her friendly and easy to deal with. :chocoberry

3. Lynsey bought a Minimee from me and the entire transaction went very well! She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with~ Thanks so much. n_n

4. Yet another successful transaction with Lynsey! She keeps coming back, what can I tell you. I lurves getting her monies :3

5. I got a jacket from Lynsey. She's absoltuely great to deal with. Very good communications and fast delivery. Thanks!

6. Bought a wig, she shipped fast, good international transaction!

7. Just received a awesome bandana hat and scarf from Lynsey! She shipped out super fast and they arrived in great condition! She was wonderful to work with! Thanks for the flawless transaction =]

8. Bought a wig from Lynsay 2 days ago, already received it! Fast shipping, great communication. ^_^ thanks <3

9. Lynsey bought doll outfit from me. Very nice to deal with, highly recommended, thank you so much

10. I bought an SD spiked punk bracelet from Lynsey.
      transaction was awesome, great communication. Thanks!

11. Bought a pair of pants from Lynsey. Great communication, very sweet, got the pants fast too! Total sweetheart, I love buying from her. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

12. I've bought an underskirt from Lynsey. She replied fast to my PM's and was very friendly ^-^ I recieved my item in perfect condition. Thank you~

13. I recently sold Lynsey a JinWoo head - she was wonderful to deal with. Communication was prompt and friendly; she paid immediately and let me know promptly when the parcal had safely arrived. I highly recommend her as a great person to do business with.

Kathi

14. I brought some clothes, had a head painted and brought a breakaway from lynsey. She was fantastic to deal with, quick at responding to mail and generally a sweetheart. Thanks so much again for everything

15. bought a wig from Lynsey
      It arrived fast with no problems ^^

16. Lynsey bought "Sadol: Black hat" from me. Very positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, highly recommended.^^

17. I got a breakway head from Lynsey!
      The faceup she gave him was AMAZING!!!!
      They shipping was fast and he was packed so well!
      I'm very happy~

18. I bought a beautiful pair of boots from Lynsey. She was wonderful to deal with and responded very quickly to PMs. :) Thanks!

19. Thank you for the socks!~ They're really great!
      ^__^

20. I bought a wig from Lynsey and was extremely happy with it. She shipped quickly too. I'd buy from Lynsey again!