1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynsey

Dec 31, 2006

1. Bought a wig from Lynsey,the transaction went smoothly! ^^
      Lynsey was a joy to work with and the item was shipped quickly and packed well~
      Thanks!

2. I bought "combat" cargo pants for my SD13 boy and not only did they arrive quickly, but they were in wonderful shape as well. Lynsey was very courteous and answered her PMs very quickly. It was truly a pleasure, and I'd buy from her again.

3. Lynsey painted my AoD Gu's head for me. Even with my rather vague discription of the look I wanted, she nailed him perfectly! I am delighted with him!:fangirl:
      Thank you Lynsey!

4. Bought a couple of pairs of SD shoes from Lynsey. Excellent transaction :)

5. I bought some necklaces and a bracelt from Lynsey and I'm really pleased with my purchase :). And they came quick, I will definetly buy from her again =)~

6. Bought a Yder from Lynsey and she was fantastic to deal with. Lynsey was very courteous and patient with me and everything was packaged very carefully ^^. Would not hesitate to deal with again !! Thank you !!

7. I bought a musedoll scarf from Lynsey. She is great to deal with and I will not hesitate to purchase form her again!! ^O^ Thank you very much!!

8. Lynsey Bought some Doll clothes from me. She paid right away and was really friendly as well~ Thank you very much! :aheartbea

9. I sold some boots to Lynsey, and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication and very quick payment. Thanks so much!

10. Got some gorgeous jeans and handcuffs for her :)

11. I bought from Lynsey again! This time, a sadol top~
      Extremely fast shipping and excellent communication as usual ^^

12. I bought a sexy hoody and a pair of sexy white boots from my sexy Lynsey, and they were shipped in a sexy-quick manner! :D

You are the best, babeh!

13. I bought some jeans from Lynsey. She replied quickly to all my messages and shipped them incredibly promptly! Thumbs up!

14. bought an SD13 jacket from Lynsey, she's very nice and overall a real pleasure to do business with:)

15. Lynsey is a reliable and friendly buyer.

Thanks again for an easy transaction ^^

16. Lynsey bought a top off me, fast payment great buyer. Thank you.

17. Lynsey bought a pair of DropRops from me and the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish. She was very friendly and patient when work kept me busier than usual. Thank you so much! :)

18. I bought a Migi Ryu from Lynsey.
      She was sweet throughout the whole transaction, and patient with me while I waited a whole month for the package to arrive (stuck in customs .__.).
      But, he arrived safe and sound, and I couldn't be happier with him.
      Thanks! <3

19. Aw I didn't post here
      I did a gorgeous transaction with Lynsey who sold me a large doll^^
      Thanks

20. Bought a pair of green converse shoes from here. They arrived safely and look great on my boy <3 Thanks!