1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lyra_Daemon

May 17, 2007

1. Had a few transactions on DoA, so started my own feedback thread :D

2. Recieved a pair of boots from Lyra_Daemon. Transaction went smoothly, kept in contact. Tahnks ~

3. Did a dollheart trade for boots. was great! good communication and very friendly

4. Lyra_daemon traded me a nice doll chair for my sleeping Shushu head. Good deal! She was very sweet to transact with. Thanks so much :aheartbea

5. Lyra_Daemon bought a couple of shirts from me in the past in a smooth pleasant transaction.

Just recently Lyra_Daemon commissioned a hoodie with a desired logo iron-transfered onto the front. She was patient with the couple of days it took to make the hoodie, paid right away, and let me know upon it's safe arrival. Wonderful buyer.

6. I purchased a sleeping MNF head from Lyra_Daemon. Great communication. Fast shipping. Very nice to work with. Thank you!

7. I've bought 2 items from Lyra and she's absolutely wonderful! fast shipping, good communication, thanks!!

8. Lyra comissioned a clokwork mod from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Communications were prompt and friendly, payment went through extremely quickly, and it was a real pleasure doing business with her.

I'd love to work for you again, let me know any time you want more clockworky stuff!

9. Purchased a rocking chair from Lyra which arrived in good condition and was as advertised. Communication was quick and accurate. Highly recommended!

10. I purchased a doll from Lyra and she arrived in perfect time and was in perfect condition. Would gladly do business with her again.

11. I brought a can of MSC from Lyra and have been very happy with the transaction. I would recomend her!;)

12. Lyra bought a wig from me, was quick to pay, and understanding when it took me a few days to get it out in the mail. Very nice to deal with :)

13. I bought a doll from Lyra_Daemon . Great transaction all around. Friendly pms, I am very satisfied!

Thank you once more:)!

14. Wonderfull seller :) I adopted a doll from Lyra_Daemon and she was shipped quickly, beautifully wrapped and arrived in perfect condition :) Thank you, it has been a pleasure to buy from such a lovely, friendly person :)

15. AWESOME SELLER!!! Package arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Exactly what I expected and even better.She answered all my newbie questions and was very helpful. I would definitely buy from her again! Amazing transaction!Thanks again!!!

16. Lyra_daemon bought a handmade loli dress from me. Communication and payment was very fast. Please to deal with. Thank you!! Please enjoy!

17. I was commissioned by Lyra_Daemon to make a SD cloak from my shop Cloak Works. She was very friendly, great communication and payment, I hope to do business again. I highly recommend!

18. I bought a handmade SD dress from Lyra_Daemon, and it arrived in perfect condition. Great communication & quick shipping. No complaints here! :) A+ seller, recommended! Thanks again!

19. I bought a Dollmore skirt from Lyra_Daemon, it arrived super fast and very lovely packed ^^

Thanks so much!

20. Purchased an SD black blouse from Lyra_Daemon . She had some problems with the post office but gave me a full refund so everything is fine.