1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lyrajean

Jun 8, 2006

1. Perfect transaction with Lyrajean who purchased some eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

2. I bought a doll head from Lyrajean and it was a very pleasant experience. The item even arrived from Japan in three days! Awesome seller and would certainly recommend!

3. I sold a Luts Girl body to Lyrajean and she was a real pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know when her girl arrived safely. Thanks for a great transaction, I'd happily do business again with you! :)

4. I just bought an older volks Doll from Lyrajean and the doll is perfect, and she communicated well, described the doll perfectly and sent it out fast. Excellent!

5. I bought a SD13 boy body from Lyrajean recently.
      She shipped the body according the day she PM me.
      The packing was very very good. The condition of item is excellent.
      I'm very satisfied. This is a wonderful transaction. Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Roxy Eun-U head from Lyrajean and she was very helpful with everything I
      asked and wish/requests for the shipping of the head :)

A wonderful transaction plus a pleasure to do business with :)

Thanks

7. I bought a TF Bluefairy Tommy from Lyra, the package was sent and arrived quickly. She provided me with the tracking number. Great transaction.

8. lyrajean traded with me for a wig and she was wonderful to work with. Friendly, patient, and the sweater I got is beautiful and well made :) Thanks again!

9. I am really late in leaving this, but I purchased a wig from Lyrajean's sales thread and she was great to work with. Very friendly PM's and quickly shipped the item. Thank you!

10. I bought a wig from Lyra and it went perfectly! :)

11. I bought wigs and eyes from her. Good communication, quick shipping and good quality :)

12. Lyrajean bought a pair of Dollheart boots from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast and she let me know when the boots arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction once again. :)

13. I purchased a BF Jerome from Lyrajean. The transaction was effortless, personable, professional and enjoyable. I barely blinked and the doll was here as she'd described him and perfectly packed. She was exceptionally careful to make sure I understood his condition exactly (he was produced in 2004) and offered a short return period if I found something wrong. (She needn't have worried ... he's in great shape!). Lyrajean is conscientious and a fabulous credit to the dollery. I'd happy work with her again.

Thanks, Lyra! :aheartbea

14. Lyrajean bought a wig from me and everything was great! Fast payment, very pleasent transaction :)

15. I bought 6 wigs from Lyrajean~They all come in good condition and the communication is great! Thank you!

16. I commissioned a doll carrier from Lyra. She provided excellent service, she sent me pictures of the fabrics I could pick from (taken at the store; I had asked for Hello Kitty print lol), and kept me updated while she was making it. I received the carrier and it is so, so cute and lovely and I just ADORE IT. If I ever needed another, I would not hesitate to commission her again! Thank you so much, Lyra!! ♥♥♥

17. Lyrajean bought an Unoa Sist from me! She was very pleasant, and super-quick with correspondence. Moreover, she paid for the doll in full very quickly! I definitely recommend her as a buyer! :D

18. Lyrajean has bought a pair of Unoa shoes from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I can recommend her to anyone out there:-)

19. ordered carry bag for my msd girl))) it is very good worki love it!!! thanks a lot)))

20. lyrajean sold me a wig. She shipped really fast and the price was right and the wig perfect. Thanks so much. Cheryl