1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lyrajean

Jun 8, 2006

1. lyrajean bought an iplehouse bichun from me on layaway. she's great with communication, super fast with payment, and she let me know bichun arrived safe and sound. thank you again for a wonderful transaction!

2. I bought a lovely Volks outfit from lyrajean. She sent it quickly and well-packaged and I'm very pleased with it.

3. I purchased a Volks Wig from Lyra. It was in perfect new condition as she stated in her listing. She shipped extremely fast and communication from her was great! A very trustworthy DOAer! Thanks so very much, Lyra. I had been admiring that wig for months!

4. I sold a pair of SD Leeke shoes to lyrajean, and it was a smooth transaction - friendly, fast payment, and she let me know as soon as the item arrived. Highly recommended!

5. Lyrajean made a beautiful custom carrier for me out of some Sailor Moon fabrics I had. Communication was wonderful and the carrier turned out absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with it and I would very highly recommend working with her. Thank you again, Lyrajean, for this gorgeous, high quality carrier.

6. Lyrajean bought a pair of Dollheart boots from me. Perfect transaction - fast answers, fast payment and friendly! Highly recommended :)

7. lyrajean purchased a Volks body from me. She was perfectly patient and understanding when there was some confusion with paypal (entirely my fault) and kept me updated. Thank you so much! I'd be happy to do business again.

8. Sold a pair of optional hands to Lyrajean
      Flawless transaction with fast communication and payment
      Couldn't be happier ^___^
      Thank you very much!!!

9. Lyrajean bought a pair of doll's zori from me. Everything was smooth, fast and efficient. A+ buyer~

10. I purchased the Volks Another Yourself book from Lyrajean, and the transaction was perfect in every way.

11. I sold some SD sized Geta to Lyrajean. Overall flawless transaction! Would be happy to sell to again! Thank you very much! :thumbup

12. Lyrajean bought some SD shoes from me. Her communication was excellent and it was an overall awesome transaction. Thanks!

13. They bought my bastet and everything went perfect, very prompt with payment and let me know when it arrived. Would definitely work with them again :)

14. Lyrajean bought some Unoa parts from me :) super smooth transaction with prompt payment and communication. I would work with her again.

15. I purchased a Unoa Sist faceplate from Lyrajean and the transaction was very smooth. She was quick to respond to my messages and to ship the faceplate and other items included in the sale. Thanks, and I highly recommend!

16. Lyrajean sold a gorgeous boy to me. He's in unbelievably great condition!!! She tucked in a couple wonderful extras. What a fun surprise! Communication was quick and pleasant from start to finish. Lyrajean shipped right away and packaged him very securely. Thank you SO much!!

17. I bought a WS Delf girl body from Lyrajean. Lyrajean was courteous and very professional during this entire transaction. I want it noted that she packed this doll /very/ well. Everything was unstrung and given its own bubble wrap. It was even in a box inside another box and this turned out to be fortuitous as the package ended up going missing for several days due to post office error. Again, Lyrajean shone. She went to her post office and put a trace out on the package. It arrived today safe and sound.

I highly recommend Lyrajean and would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

18. Bought a few Unoa parts from Lyrajean, and shipping was super fast, and everything was packed excellently well! All the parts were still sealed in their bags, and pristine!
      Awesome deal, highly recommend! +++

19. I purchased an Unoa Xyle default faceplate from Lyrajean. The transaction was smooth- from communication to timing, everything went perfectly. Amazing packaging; never have I seen so much bubble wrap for one faceplate. I'd definitely buy again. She's great.

20. I purchased a Xyle faceplate from Lyrajean and the transaction went perfectly. Super fast shipping, fast communication, and I got the faceplate overnight. I'd definitely do business with Lyrajean again! Thanks so much! :)