Feedback for Lysandra

Dec 22, 2016

1. Here is my Feedback Threat. ^^

2. I bought a Minifee A-line body from Lysandra. She was very friendly and quick to reply to messages. She sent out the body very quickly. It was a great transaction and I'd happily buy from her again.

3. Lysandra purchased a Pukifee Mio from me and she was lovely to work with! Paid promptly and kept me updated along the way. Thank you :)

4. Bought Pukipuki
      Lysandra was very easy to communicate with and reply imidietly
      Package arrived It was very well packaged
      Thanks Lysandra

5. I sold a FeePle body to Lysander. Communication was great, fast and friendly. She also paid the body super fast and informed me when the package arrived. Thank you for a very pleasant transaction! :fangirl:

6. Lysandra purchased a minifee full doll from me and it couldn't be any better. We've had a very friendly and fast communication, she paid off the layaway earlier than expected and the whole transaction was perfect from start to end.
      I can highly recommend her as a buyer, and I'd love to do business with her again.
      Thank you very much!!
      :daisy

7. Lysandra bought a Pukifee Pong from me. The transaction went very smoothly and she paid immediately. She was very friendly and communicated well. I would definitely sell to Lysandra again. I'm happy my doll has a happy home :)