1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*~Feedback For LyteAngel777~*

Oct 8, 2010

1. Lyte was in my Lace swap , shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

2. I bought a MSD wa-loli outfit from her. She was really nice an had great communication. The outfit was shipped fast an I had no problems what so ever. The outfit also was in amazing condition and even my own mother didn't believe it was second hand :)

3. traded shoes for eyes. great transaction, every thing went smoothly ^^

4. I bought a Purple Dress, Black Heart Boxers, and Moon Bra Top from LyteAngel777.
      Communication was great, everything shipped quickly, and even had a little note!
      The dress doesn't fit quite right, but it's OK.

Highly Recommended!

Thank you!

5. I did a MSD clothes trade with LyteAngel777. The communication was excellent and the items were shipped promptly! I would recommend and do future transactions with her!

6. Lyte participated in my Digimon swap, communication was wonderful and shipped on time. She is invited to all of my swaps!

7. Purchased clothing from LyteAngel777. Great communication, fast shipping and well packaged.
      Would definitely deal with again, thanks! :)

8. I was in the wig swap that they hosted. Everything was awsome.

9. Positive Feedback!

I sold an 8-9 wig to LyteAngel777. Communication was excellent, I was paid in a timely manner and notified when the wig arrived. Thanks so much!

10. I traded heads with LyteAngel777. Communication was prompt and polite and everything went great. I would recommend and deal with them again. Thanks!

11. Bought some hairclips from LyteAngel777. They came fast & safe.

12. LyteAngel777 hosted a hat swap, and everything went smooth. Thanks!

13. I traded my Soom Picro human head and parts to LyteAngel777 for a mass, of clothes! shipping was fast, communication is great! I love dealing with her and doubt i will ever stop trading or buying with her! The clothes i got were above and beyond what i expected, as always! I also got a Wig, and a pair of shoes! two items she knew i needed!

14. Oh My! i also, traded my DZ boy for her RS Yao! the transaction was smooth and great fun! I suppose in my excitement over my new girl i forgot to leave feedback for her!

15. I bought a pillow & blanket set and goggles from LyteAngel777. She was very friendly and answered my questions quickly. Shipping was fast, too. I would definitely buy from her again :)

16. I was in the recent wig swap hosted by LyteAngel777 and everything went smoothly. Great communcation and I received a nice wig that was the same value as the one I sent out. Very happy and I would not hesitate to join a future swap. Thats so much! :)

17. I joined in LyteAngel777's wig swap and loved it! She had great communication with everyone and bless her heart for finding partners for most, if not all of the wigs that everyone entered in. I loved the wigs I received and I'm looking forward to the next swap she offers because I love joining in on them. She's an awesome person and would love to continue to participate in her swaps! thanks again!

18. I joined a wig swap hosted by LyteAngel777 and it was great. I got a good wig for the one I sent out. It was what I wanted. Great communication. I would join another swap from her. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

19. I was is lyteangel777's wig swap and she was both an amazing host and partner I got lovely wigs that my dolls throughly enjoy! I would join another one of her swaps any day!

20. I participated in the wig swap LyteAngel777 hosted. Information was relayed in a timely manner and everything went smoothly. I would participate in another swap hosted by her again.