1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*~Feedback For LyteAngel777~*

Oct 8, 2010

1. LyteAngel777 bought a wig from me; prompt payment, good communication, everything went smoothly. Thanks again!

2. I was in LyteAngel777wig swap, she was a great host and kept us all updated. Would join a swap again any time :) Thank you

3. I bought a red and black skirt form LyteAngel777. The skirt looks perfect on my girl, I had great communication with her and the skirt shipped fast. Morse then happy to buy form LyteAngel777 again

4. LyteAngel777 was the host of my very first sewing swap! She was a great host in every way. She was incredibly helpful and kept everything organized. I would definitely join her swaps again!

5. I participated in LyteAngel's Hat and Avatar swaps. The swaps were fun and she was a great host, very helpful and understanding when my package was lost.
      ^_^

6. I took part in LyteAngels Beginners swap and the whole experience was really good! She answered all my silly questions asap and guided me trough my first swap.
      I really enjoyed the swap and would take part in other swaps by her very gladly. A great host!

7. I also took part in LyteAngels Tiny Swap! And again everything was just perfect. Things moved along as quickly as possible and I always apprecciate good instructiond and rules for the swaps already in the beginning.
      Will happily take part in her swaps again!

8. participated in lyteangels mirodoll group order.

she is a wonderful GO leader!!! kept constant communication with all of her members and shipped the item out very quickly!

would highly recommend and do business with again!
      :aheartbea

9. I recently participated in LyteAngel777's MiroDoll GO. Open communication, let everyone know where our items were and shipped out quickly with everything packaged securely. Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

10. LyteAngel is an excellent seller! I bought some SD clothes from her and they arrived quickly! She is fantastic with communication and very helpful. Would buy from her again. Thank you Lyte! Great experience!! <3

11. I participated in LyteAngel777's assassin swap. The rules of the swap were clearly stated, we were given ample time was given to create the outfits, and updates/communication was pretty good, but when it came time to ship I was given the wrong address. Thus, my irreplacable items were lost in the mail for about a month before they arrived back to me. My very understanding swap partner paid the cost of shipping the items the second time so I didn't have to pay again.

Although I understand that things happen, I would not join another swap hosted by LyteAngel777.

12. I hate to leave Negative feedback for a person whom I have done swaps with I sold to before but. I do not pretend to understand what she is going through but I received a pm today stating that LyteAngel777 had given her dolls and doll items over to God and would not be doing anything else with BJD. She had a outfit on layaway with me not much 30 dollars she paid me 10 and was making some underwear to cover some and then paying the rest off. I gave her a bit of time as she sated she did not have much money. I eve saw pictures of the panties she made. After her pm she also stated to keep what I sent her and all so I am guessing I will not see the other bit of money or underwear. Which I was looking forward to using. I have told her my peace and that I would leave a negative feedback for her on here. If she does come back to the hobby at anytime this will reflect what has happen with me. I will not buy or sale to her again. I know thing happen and the we move on from thing but finish what you gave your word on before you get out of the hobby. I am just glad it was not for a larger sum of money.

Also for the record I still have the dress as it was a layaway and will not be mailed to her.

13. i was in lyteangel777's mirodoll GO, she was great with communication, prompt with invoices and shipping and my doll arrived quickly as was beautiful!

and then i was in lyteangel777's assassin swap, my partner was given an old address of mine that i hadn't lived at for months im assuming she read one of my older swap entry forms on accident, but we were still able to work things out!

I also did a trade with lyteangel777, some of my MSD stuff for some of her SD stuff and things worked out perfectly and she shipped fast and they arrived quickly too!

FINALLY though lyteangel777 was in my raver swap but suddenly PMed me one day that she would not be in my swap anymore since she had given all of her dolls to god (which I learned ment she burned them and all of their things... I know theyre her dolls to do what she wants with but she still should have finished up her open transactions such as this swap first, I believe you make a commitment you should keep it!) so I had to rig the person sewing for her and the person she was sewing for which luckily her partner had only just begin sewing for her, and then had to take on her second partner myself! even though I have had many pleasant transactions with lyteangel777 in the past Im afraid I have to leave her flakey feedback for this swap!