1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lywann

May 27, 2010

1. I didn't sell/bought a lot since now...
      So it's time to open a feedback thread :)

Thanks​

2. Bought a YoSD Papi from me :) I'm happy to report that it has been a wonderful transaction. Payment was prompt and communication excellent!
      -Pandora-

3. Lywann bought Soom Ai hooves from me and was just wonderful to work with. Sent payment right away and was very understanding over a little hiccup in shipping.

Thanks!

4. I just bought a doll from Nathalie. It was a super transaction. She sent lots of pics and friendly emails, made sure I was satisfied with the doll, shipped promptly, kept on top of the tracking. Thanks so much!

5. I bought a head from lywann. It was a super fast transaction XD
      She send the head the day we agreed on this sale, very well packaged. Thanks a lot!

6. I just got my beautiful girl from Lywann and the transaction went super great!

Best and very friendly and fast communication, quick shipping, doll was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition as described.

Lywann is an absolute pleasure to work with, 100% recommended!

Thank you once again, dear Lywann :daisy

7. Have bought two DT dolls fron Lywann...awesome dolls w/ beautiful face ups.Great communication and delivery.....Excellent transactions.

8. I purchased a NotDoll RoxyDoll Lucy (tan) from Lywann... everything was wonderful! Lucy was shipped quickly, and safely packed for the journey. The faceup on this tiny girl is beautiful, and she's such an interesting little sculpt... I LOVE her. I am VERY happy with our transaction, and would gladly work with Lywann again. :aheartbea

Chris

9. I just bought an exquisite Dollstown Susie head with Lywann's faceup--she is beyond beautiful, and I'm thrilled with her! Lywann had a sad family emergency just after we started the transaction, so we lost communication for a while, but I was able to contact Lywann off DoA and everything went smoothly after that. I am very grateful that Lywann followed through with shipping Susie even though she had such serious things to deal with, and I would certainly do business with her again. :love

10. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Lywann and it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase from her a custom FL MNF Céline in Tan Skin. She was quick to reply and just as fast to ship. It arrived safely and well-packaged. I'd love to deal with her again in the future and would highly recommend. Thanks again, dear ^___^