1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maankatje2000

Oct 19, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback on the transactions you had with me here :fangirl:

2. She bought an Unoa/MSD outfit from me.

She was very kind!! Nice contact and fast payment! Recommended ^^

THANKS! :)

3. Maankatje2000 bought dress from me, she is really a kind and friendly person :]
      very fast payment, great buyer! I recommend her!

4. Maankatje2000 bought a pair of Volks glass eyes from me-- it was the smoothest and the fastest transaction in my life, monies came a few minutes after her first pm;) She is a very friendly girl too:) Thank you very much, Maankatje2000!

5. Maankatje2000 participated in my Glass Eyes group order and was wonderfully pleasant to deal with. :D Payments were made quickly and communication left nothing at all to be desired. Highly recommended~

:clover Thank you so much for your participation in this order!! :D I look forward to working with you again!! :clover

6. I sold a DollHeart dress to MaanKatje2000 and she sent very fast payment. Everything was great with the transaction. :)

7. Maankatje2000 purchased a sleeping Minifee Ryeon head from me and she was very easy to deal with! ^^ Payment was practically immediate and communication was kept up beautifully. Another great transaction~

:clover Thank you for giving this head a new home! :clover

8. Back again! :D

Maankatje2000 participated in my third Glass Eyes group order and she was once again a pleasure to deal with. I have no complaints to leave, as she's always on top of things on her end. I have confidence that any future transactions we enter into will reflect this pattern as well.

:clover Thank you for continually being such a wonderful group order participant. :clover

9. Great buyer. Prompt payment and easy to communciate with. Thank you.

10. Maankatje2000 bought an outfit from me recently.
      I couldn't have asked for a better buyer-
      definitely would do business with her again.

:chocoheart

11. Did a face up on Maankatje's mnf shushu.

She was very clear in what she wanted and I never had to wait long for a PM back :3

So I'm very satisfied ^_^

12. Maankatje2000 bought a puki black cat outfit from me. She was great to deal with! Prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks so much!^^

13. Maankatje2000 purchased a doll from me, and the transaction was perfect :)
      She has great communication and let me know when the doll arrived. Wonderful buyer!

14. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Maankatje2000. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

15. Maankatje2000 bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

16. Maankatje2000 bought a wig from me. We have great communication and payment is fast!.
      thanks ^ ^

17. Maankatje2000 joined my beyla split and was wonderful to deal with :)
      she paid real fast and was wonderful to communicate with.
      Enjoy your new kid~ ;)

18. Thank you for selling me such a great outfit. My new girl looks great!

[​IMG]

19. I purchased 2 outfits and 2 hats from Maankatje2000. The transaction was smooth and communication was friendly. I would gladly buy from again! Thank you.

20. Maankatje2000 bought a rosetea dress set from me, and she was such a sweetheart to deal with from start to finish!
      She payed very quickly, and she also let me know when the package arrived, which was a very sweet and nice thing to do.
      Thank you once again! <3