1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maboroshi

Feb 16, 2011

1. I sold a doll to her and she was very good with payment and communication! A very good buyer whom I would gladly do business with again. ^^

2. I sold her a lot of MSD clothes! Payment was fast, communication was great, and she was very patient with shipping times. I'd gladly do business with her again.

3. maboroshi is a really great customer that I would suggest to anyone! Thank you so much for your business :D.

4. maboroshi purchased 4 pairs of MSD shoes from me. Communication was great and she paid very promptly! I will definitely deal with her again!

~cherishe

5. I sold some clothes to maboroshi.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much.:aheartbea

6. I sold some wigs to maraboshi. She was very friendly and the transaction ran very smoothly. I would work with her again.

7. I sold a Volks F-01 head to maraboshi. She responded to all pms and paid promptly. I highly recommend her.

8. Just did a great trade with Maraboshi, her 60cm Obitsu for my Crobidoll Kitten Lance body. She was on time, the communication was prompt and friendly, and the packaging was safe and secure! I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again :D

9. Paid promptly, and was very kind and understanding of my situation. A great buyer! :D

10. Maboroshi bought 2 Custom House Bisous and paid promptly, communicated throughout, and was a delightful buyer! Thanks so much!

11. Maboroshi bought some acrylic eyes from me. ^_^ Great buyer, prompt payment, awesome!

12. I did a trade with Maboroshi. Her doll arrived quickly and was well packaged. Great communication and very friendly. Thanks : )

13. Sold some items to maboroshi.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

14. maboroshi bought a wig from me.She paid promptly and great communication.Highly recommended.Thank you!=)

15. Maboroshi was my swap partner in the doll's best friend swap. She sent so many well-made clothings (such as a super adorable hamster outfit, a lovely cardigan, a headdress, toys and accessories) that suited my doll Cadence really nicely <3 Thank you so so much!
      Absolutely recommended for more swaps and hopefully I'll get you as my partner someday! XD

16. Mabaroshi participated in my Doll's Best Friend Swap. She communicated well, shipped on time, and sent her partner absolutely adorable items. Highly recommended, and I hope to have her join more of my swaps in the future!~

17. Maboroshi purchased a MSD Ken from me. Her inquiries were polite and pleasant and payment was made very quickly as promised. All communications were very clear and her replies were quick as well. I'm really glad that the boy is going to someone who really likes him and have more time to play with him then me. Thank you so much for everything and I would definitely do business again with her if I had a chance! :-)

18. maboroshi purchased a pair of MSD hands from me. Great communication, highly recommended. Thank you!

19. POSITIVE! I sold her a modded Cherish doll wig. She payed promptly and told me when the wig arrived. She is friendly and kept good communication.

20. I recently sold a wig to maboroshi, and it was a great transaction! Great communication, prompt payments, and she was very patient with me when it took a bit longer to get the wig mailed due to holiday madness. I was informed when the wig arrived, and I sincerely hope to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks, maboroshi!