1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MacaronTea

Dec 11, 2010

1. It was a pleasure to work with MacaronTea. Excellent buyer!

2. MacaronTea bought a Volks outfit from me. Payment was super quick and communication was friendly. Thanks so much!

3. Once again MacaronTea and I had another market transaction! This time, I hosted a 2079Realms GO and MacaronTea participated in it. Everything went fine, there were no problems. She was patient while I worked on shipping out the 70+ orders until I got to hers. Thanks for joining!

4. MacaronTea hosted a CrobiDoll GO that I have joined. She kept everyone inform and was great to deal with. Highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much:)

5. I was part of the Crobidoll GO hosted by MacaronTea. The whole process was quick and effortless, and this good experience will prompt me to join in any future transactions.

Thank you!

6. I Joined MacaronTea's Crobidoll GO. She Was Wonderful To Work With. Not Only Was Everyone Well Informed About Our Items But Shipping Was Fast. I Couldn't Have Asked For A Better GO. So Organised & Well Put Together. I Would Be More Then Happy To Join Another Of Her Gose.

7. I participated in MacaronTea's Crobidoll GO. She was nice, friendly, organized, and never failed to keep everyone up-to-date regarding our GO status. The shipping was prompt, and my things arrived safe and well-packed as well. This has really been a great GO! I couldn't be happier and won't hesitate doing business again with her in the future!

Thank you~!!! :D

8. I joined her CrobiDoll GO, which was very fast and a pleasant experience. We were kept up to date along the way, and my item arrived quickly. I would love a chance to join another GO hosted by MacaronTea. Thanks for the wonderful GO!

9. I joined MacaronTea's recent Crobidoll GO. It was fast and constantly kept up to date.
      The shipping was prompt and my items arrived quickly in wonderful condition~! I was very pleased throughout the whole process and would not hesitate to join another hosted by MacaronTea~!
      Thanks again~!

10. I joined MacaronTea's GO. She was a great host and it was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much!

11. MacaronTea joined my Sadol GO. Payments were made on time and it was a wonderful transaction!

12. I joined MacaronTea's Crobidoll GO. She was friendly and communicated well during the whole GO. She shipped quickly after I paid my shipping invoice and everything arrived in great condition. I definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

13. joined a crobidoll group order.
      super fast and efficient
      a pleasure to work with !!

14. I joined a Crobidoll group order that MacaronTea organized. Everything was very well organized and her communication was great! She also shipped my item quickly and it was a lovely experience! Thank you so much!

15. I was lucky enough to join another one of MacaronTea's Crobidoll group orders. Communication and organization was perfect~!
      The items were shipped quickly and arrived in wonderful condition~!
      Would love to be apart of another one of her GOs~!!

16. I participated in MacaronTea's Crobidoll group order, and everything was perfect. She kept things very well organized and kept us informed of everything. Shipping was quick after the order arrived to her, and packed very well with a sweet 'thank you' note. :) Thank you so much! ♥

17. This is the 2nd time that I joined MacaronTea's group order. She was a perfect group order host just like last time. Thank you very much!

18. I participated in a Crobidoll group order run by MacaronTea. Everything was quick and she kept everyone very well informed. Packaging was great. Thanks so so much!

19. I had an absolutely flawless transaction with Macaron Tea! Super friendly and communicative buyer. Paid very quickly and let me know as soon as the Dollheart top arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again and would happily recommend. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :chocoheart

20. MacaronTea bought a Aria Doll 18 Body from me and was nothing short of perfect! She had quick, and friendly communication. Payment sent right away, and informed me when the body arrived! (After USPS had a small hiccup with what they were doing.) Overall, she was simply fantastic and I would happily recommend her as a buyer to anyone! Thank you again for the smooth transaction!