1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MacaronTea

Dec 11, 2010

1. I sold MacaronTea some Volks jeans and hat. Overall, excellent transaction! As always, super friendly and fast communication. Payment was sent very quickly and I was notified when the items arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would most definitely recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

2. Purchased an April Story body on layaway. Was shipped quickly after last payment and arrived safely :)

3. MacaronTea bought a Volks YoSD Body + extra hands from me. Communication was quick, and payment equally so. They let me know when the doll arrived as well! I highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you again for the smooth transaction.

4. MacaronTea bought a Volks SD 10 Body. Communication was great, and the payment was promptly made. She also let me know when the body arrived to her. I accidentally gave her the wrong shipping quote, but she was so kindly sent me the small difference between the quote and the actual shipping cost. I highly recommend them as a buyer :) Thank you so much again!

5. Positive!! I bought a dollfie dream dd-06 head from MacaronTea. Communication was fast and friendly, the head was shipped quickly and packaged very well. A perfect, and easy transaction. I would definitely do business again!!

6. I bought a SQ Lab Haruka head on SG body full doll from MacaronTea and had a positive experience!

They were friendly and professional, replying back to messages quickly and shipped as soon as payment was settled. Doll came very well padded and with a cute little note. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

7. Positive feedback! :D

I bought a sweet project Soom Kyrie head from MacaronTea, and she arrived safely and quickly, exactly as described. I'd buy again from MacaronTea anytime. Thank you for an easy and lovely transaction!

8. :daisy:chocoheart:chocoberry:bcupcake Positive feedback :chocoheart:bcupcake:chocoberry :daisy

MacaronTea purchased a wig from me and the entire transaction was smooth and perfect from start to finish and MacaronTea always had excellent communication and let me know right away when they received the wig.
      I highly recommend them as a buyer :).

Thank you so much MacaronTea:aheartbea!

9. MacaronTea bought a DF-H body from me and paid quickly and was great to deal with! Thanks!

10. MacaronTea sold me a beautiful dress. Communication was excellent and the shipping was super fast. Thanks!

11. I purchased a Dear Mine Blue Rose Priscilla from MacaronTea - the transaction was smooth with good communication, and I couldn't be happier with my new doll. Her condition was extremely well-cared for for a decade-old doll and absolutely pristine. I had never expected to find her complete fullset secondhand, let alone so well-kept! Shipping was also very fast, she was shipped right after payment and was home within a few days.
      I would buy from MacaronTea again anytime! :)

12. ☆☆☆♡:daisy:DSUPER POSITIVE!!!:love:daisy♡☆☆☆:3nodding:
      I was so fortunate to find MacaronTea selling a head I was seeking for!<3 MacaronTea's communication was kind & helpful, prompt & efficient. Shipping was fast and the head, with its faceup, was very well protected in the way that faceup artists use: with a clear plastic face protector, the edges of it padded with soft tissue. Additionally the head was bubblewrapped and stabilized inside a sturdy box for safe delivery.
      Thank you so much, MacaronTea! :daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy