1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mad_Hatter

Mar 25, 2009

1. I've decided I've been selling so much recently and could really do with a feedback thread! So please, if you've had any transactions with me recently leave me feed back ^__^

Thanks in advance~

2. I recently bought a Sleeping Marcia head from Mad_Hatter, and the transaction went off flawlessly! The head was as described, and well packed... she arrived safely and in a timely manner. I would recommend this seller!

3. I bought DZ Luna from Mad_Hatter. It was a easy and fast transaction ^_^
      I would definitely buy from again! Cheers :D

[​IMG]

4. I bought a buddydoll body which arrived this morning and he's gorgeous. Great communication, arrived quickly and well packaged. Nice smooth transaction, thankyou so much!!!:)

5. Hatter purchased a tan miho from me, and I can't ask for a better buyer! She is punctural with the installments... instead she paid off a lot earlier than the inital request!
      Thank you!

6. I bought a mecha angel from Hatter the doll was very well packed, and she ship her the day before I paid. Shipment vas fast. the doll arrive safely :)

thank you ^^

7. I sold a felix brownie Yoyo to Mad Hatter. She is very fast with the doll payment and very quick with PM responses.
      It is is great to know my lil Yoyo will have a nice new home with someone who'll take care of her.
      I would definately deal with her again.
      Thank you~!

8. I sold a KDoll Karon head on a Fantasy doll body to Mad_Hatter.

Payment was quick, communication was great and everything went smoothly. I would definitely sell to them again.

Thanks!

9. Mad_Hatter ordered five fur wigs from me and was great to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

10. Mad_hatter bought a Kdoll Kamyu with an fdoll body from me ^-^
      She paid quickly through layaway and was always friendly and understanding~
      Thank you for adopting my boy and enjoy~!! =D

11. Mad_Hatter bought a doll from me and was wonderful to deal with. She is so friendly and totally reliable, the whole transaction was a complete pleasure.

Thank you so much :chocoheart

12. I bought a doll from Mad_Hatter and she was kind and reacted really quickly on my pm's.
      The arrival was really quick and she was well wrapped. Everything went really smooth.
      Thanks so much.

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Mad Hatter bought a CDLM body from me. She payed very fast and was patient and nice, plus communication was always fast and constant, very good customer, thank you!

14. bought a NS el of Hatter he came the NEXT DAY!! wonderful transaction awsome seller would definatly deal with again

15. I traded my MSD head for an SD head with Mad_Hatter and I am extremely pleased!! It arrived so fast I didn't even realise it xD lovely seller, will deal with again :)

16. I bought a DZ tan Yue from Mad_hatter. all was great, great communication fast shipping and well packed! thank you so much!

17. Did a trade with Mad_Hatter... Her WS El head for my DH outfit.

She was excellent. Great communication! The head was packaged securely along with extras and he arrived super quickly which was stunning to me considering it was an international trade.

I would most certainly recommend her to others as well as do business with her again!

18. I traded a doll body for Mad Hatter's Dollheart fer. Communication was fast and I was informed when the fer was shipped and when the body had arrived. It was a pleasure doing business with Mat Hatter. ^_^

19. I did a partial trade for Mad_Hatter's K-doll Karon hybrid, and she payed immediately and shipped him off the day they said they would. Excellent feedback, would most certainly do business with them again ^^

20. I sold an Unoa/Dollmore hybrid to Mad_Hatter on layaway. She paid in very accurate time and the second payment arrived earlier as expected. It was a pleasure to deal with her! Thanks again for the smooth transaction, I hope the doll has a better home with you!