1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madaise

May 17, 2010

1. Just getting started. :)

2. My transaction with madaise was so enjoyable! Super prompt payment! Great emails -- fun! Madaise made me feel so good about letting my baby go. You know how that is, I'm sure. But I had no doubt she was going to the perfect new home.
      Thank you so much, madaise!
      AnnOxford

3. Madaise purchased a tiny-scale fireplace from me, and was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Very friendly and communicative! I would love to do business with her again. Thank you! :-)

4. Sold some clothes to Madaise and she was great to deal with. Fast payment and friendly communications. Would happily deal with again. Thanks

5. I just bought a Dollb Leffy dollk from Madaise and she is so cute shipping was way fast and she was packaged unbelievably well. Communication with Madaise was great always kept me in the loop about everything and helped me out when i had a question about my new girl..

Thank you so much

6. Madaise is a wonerful seller! Purchased a sleeping pukifee Ante plate from her an she is just the cutest little thing. She arrived quickly and well packed. Excellent communication. I highly recommend her~ Thanks again!

7. Madaise bought an Elfdoll tiny Lyn head from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Great and friendly communication; prompt payments. Overall fantastic transaction!!

8. I sold some clothes to Madaise.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

9. Madaise bought some Puki-sized items from me, and the transaction was perfect! Prompt payment, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks much, and enjoy the items! ♥

10. Participated in my Alice's Collection GO. Fast payment and great to have in the GO. Thanks a bunch!

11. **POSITIVE**

Madaise participated in my Tata Paradise GO, and everything went flawlessly! I would love to work with her again! Highly Recommended :)

12. Madaise bought 2 littlefee hoodies from me communication was great, she was patient through the hollidays, and payment was sent quickly and she let me know the moment the item arrived. will recommend

13. Fantastic transaction with Madaise. Bought her Mini Riz and I am crazy about her. Her shipping was 2 days and the doll is in perfect shape. Super nice person to deal with too, thank you Madaise,
      Hugs,
      Miako AKA Juno101

14. Excellent transaction with Madaise!! Very lovely to deal with, quick payment, and great communication! Won't hesitate to deal with again! :D

15. Madaise purchased a few items from me! She is a very sweet person, paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. :) Would definitely reccommend and do business with again! <3! Thank you!

16. Another postitive from me! Madaise purchased some clothes and a MNF head from me, and once again, she's an angel to work with. Always a pleasure :)

17. Just bought a couch from me...a very good and HONEST buyer.
      Thanks for the understanding about the shipping.

18. Madaise participated in my tenth Fairyland group order and everything was simply swell. ^^ Their sense of communication is great and payments were made in a prompt fashion, assuring that things were as smooth and easy as possible. :) No complaints from my end at all~

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::&#9829;::.​

19. I purchased a pair of shoes from madaise. She sent out quickly and maintained communication. Thanks for the cute shoes!

debbie

20. Madaise participated in an Elfdoll GO just concluded. She paid promptly and communication was great all the way! Thanks, Madaise!