1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MadamMauMau

Oct 31, 2007

1. I purchased some ballet shoes from MadamMauMau. Fast shipping and perfect communication. Would definitely buy from her again.

2. MadamMauMau participated in my recent Yur split and was a pleasure to deal with. She kept great communication and paid promptly. I would easily do business with her again and recommend her to any one out there.

3. I have just brought some Sneakers from MadamMauMau and as always she was a pleasure to deal with, Thank you Hunny!

4. I bought the handbag from MadamMauMau, and I definitely recommend transactions with that lady :)

5. I bought 2 Littlefee's. From the Madam, and she was exceptional all the way through. Good communicationand made me aware of a small snag in delivery. Would gladly deal with her again. Thanks!

6. I sold a Centaur body to MadamMauMau and all was so perfect and wonderful that i can say this is the best buyer i have ever met !!! A really prompt payment and a very nice and pleasant communication !!! 300% recommended ! Thanks for all !

7. I sold a Delf boy body to MadamMauMau and all was perfect as usual !!! Thanks so much for this new perfect transaction :-)

8. I bought some PukiPuki hooves from MadamMauMau, after being put in touch by a mutual friend.

Fabulous transaction, I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you!

9. MadamMauMau bought a Laidoll suit from me~ The transaction was perfect! They paid quickly and was willing to wait for me to ship it off! Was very nice to deal with and would happily sell to them again. Thank you very much and enjoy the suit! :3

10. MadamMauMau bought a leekeworld real girl body from me and it was a great transaction! Excellent communication and swift payment. Thank you so very very much!

11. Bought a frilly skirt from me and worked well with my upside-down pictures! Perfect to deal with thank you!!!

12. Positive-ly . . wonderful! Mme. MauMau is a delightful soul to deal with! She bought a Narae head from me and was very fast to pay, great fun and so easy to work with. Couldn't ask for anyone nicer. Highly recommend her! Many Thanks MMM! ^_^

13. Madammaumau purchased some outfits from me and everything is perfect. She's a very nice buyer and I really had a great time dealing with her. Thank you so much. ^_^

14. MMM commissioned an outfit from me for his Half Elf/Narae hybrid and as always he was a pleasure to deal with. Communication is always friendly ( and usually humourous! ) which makes it a great experience all round and I now count him as a very good friend :)
      Thankyou for the commission Max.

15. Purchased SD boots and a top, everyhing in top condition, fast shipping, low shipping fees, what else could I ask for?

16. I sold my Chicline Ino to MadamMauMau and it has been a perfect transaction: she's been very kind, precise, communicative and very very helpful; I really couldn't ask for more! It has been a great pleasure to meet her!

17. I bought a Narae 60 head from MadamMauMau, a head that I have been hunting since 2007, which means that this doll head means a lot to me. MadamMauMau was a delight to deal with, very polite and kind in her PM's. I made a mistake and didn't understand to include the paypal fees, so I tried to offer her the missing few dollars which she refused as she understood my mistake, hence why I am very grateful with her understanding. ( I still do feel like I want to pay the rest, and I will, because otherwise this transaction doesn't feel completed from my end (・・。)ゞ )
      She shipped the head very fast, and the head was perfectly packed inside a small box. Everything went more than perfect, and I would love to do business with her again.
      Thank you so much for this transaction!

18. Thank you for your feedback, Korone. Glad she reached you safe and sound. But it sounds as though we might still have a misunderstanding about the PP transfer. I don't charge PP fees, as per PP's rules. We agreed $129 and you sent $125, which was an understandable error. As the postage cost slightly less than estimated, we were only $2 astray, which is fine. I will PM you about this too as, if your records show that $129 and yet I received $125 before deductions, you might want to take this up with Paypal.

And I am "he" but, given the unsername, I am used to being "she"d!

19. I bought a Leekeworld Ange from MadamMauMau. He exhibited great promptitude in shipping, thoughtfulness in packaging, and delight in conversing about all the details. I would most gladly purchase from him again!

20. I bought a Dollmore Model Doll body from MadamMaumau and everything went perfectly : ) Doll came in perfect condition with great packing! Communication was perfect, detailed PM's and answers always came fast. I do highly recommend! <3