Feedback for maddison3m

Jun 28, 2018

1. Hello! If you’ve purchased from me or sold to me, please let me know how I did! Thank you
      :D

#1 maddison3m, Jun 28, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    2. I bought an MSD sized umbrella from Maddison. It arrived quickly and safely. It’s super cute! I would definitely do business with her again. :abow:

3. I bought a grab bag from Maddison. She shipped quickly and followed up to make sure the item arrived. excellent communication, I would gladly buy from her again.

4. I purchased two dolls from Maddison (as a single purchase). She was very prompt and transparent with all my inquiries and shipped quickly. She promptly provided me with a tracking number and checked in to ensure the dolls arrived in a timely manner. The dolls arrived in a timely manner. They were packaged securely and with care. The items were exactly as described and pictured. I would gladly buy from Maddison again.

5. Maddison3m bought shoes from me. She was very pleased to deal with. All communication was polite and she send payment quickly. I would definitely do business with her again!

6. I bought a minifee Sarang 19 head from Maddison3m. She was so kind and easy to work with! She asked me if I wanted her to make me copies of her receipts which was such a nice thing to do. She even offered me eyes to go with the head which was so lovely. She shipped it very quickly and everything came in no time! I would gladly buy from her again in the future ❤️

7. Positive feedback! I purchased a Dollits Eunsu from her and couldn't be happier. Great communication, super friendly, and quick and safe shipping. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

8. I purchased Tiny and Mini clothing from Maddison3m. Shipping happened extremely fast, and conversation was pleasant. Very easy to ask questions, and she supplied the measurements I asked for. Overall a great experience!

9. i bought a set of flat yo sd shoesies Maddison3m and absolutely adorable them ^^ thank you for a fast and prompt shipment and being a gem of a seller ^^